Welcome! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of Service Extras
Garrett Metal DetectorsMetal Detector Sales of SWMO
MinelabWhite's Electronics
KellyCo Metal Detectors
KellyCo Metal DetectorsPredator ToolsDetectorProAmerican Digger
Fort Bedford Metal DetectorsCivil War RelicsJLowe’s GunsOld Rebellion War Relics & Miniatures

Re: club joining the Federation

We are an active club of 60+ members mostly from central Wisconsin and run a large national hunt the last full weekend of July each year. Our meetings are held at Shooters restaurant and bar located at the intersection of I-39 and State Hiway 54 across from the Gulf station. Meeting time is the third Wednesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. GUESTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!

club joining the Federation
September 21, 2009 09:54PM
Hello was wondering if anyone has any info as to what is going on with this process as I was one of the few that paid the club for my membership for the federation and I would like to go to there hunt in Kansas but you have to be a member first so if we as a club are joining let me know otherwise I am joining on my own and the club can do it without my support.
Steve
October 05, 2009 07:13PM
We did not have Membership Form at the October meeting. Also, we did not have a count of the number of households that would join the Federation at the October meeting. We did not think they had a Pro Rated membership available, so we will join starting in January. If you have already paid, that will go toward the fees when we join in January.
Federation
October 05, 2009 08:48PM
Sorry just had to see how hard it is to get the memmbership form for the club took 2 minutes to download and put on here. Now I have contacted Jill to see what the price differnce is betten now and January. Havent decided if I am going to the hunt or not but It sounds good.
Re: Federation
October 06, 2009 08:21PM
Talked to the federation all they said was send them a address and they would send a form but to have the club join in December which would be the same as january as it takes a while to get things going and I can agree with that. So whos address do I send them or do we not need it or maybe we are not joining.
Re: Federation
October 06, 2009 09:06PM
Steve: Downloading a Membership form was never the hard part of this task. Neither was determining how many memberships our club would require. It simply never got done over the last few months. At the last meeting, we simply decided to join in 2010 instead of trying to join for a portion of this year.
Federation form
October 05, 2009 08:44PM
2009 FMDAC MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
All information contained herein is for private and confidential use of the FMDAC and members and
shall not be distributed or used for personal or public profit or gain.
CAREFULLY FILL OUT ALL PARTS OF THIS APPLICATON AND RETURN WITH CHECK OR MONEY
ORDER TO:
Jill McFeeders, FMDAC National Treasurer
7025 Dover Zoar Rd. NE
Dover, OH 44622
330-364-1608 or jcseeker@core.com
1. Purpose of Application
A. NEW FMDAC CLUB, HOW MANY MEMBERS_________________
B. RENEWING FMDAC CLUB, HOW MANY MEMBERS________________
C. UPDATING 2009 MEMBERSHIP DATE, HOW MANY MEMBERS_____________
2. Club Name_____________________________________________________________________________
3. Club Meeting Information (circle answers and fill in blanks below)
Meetings are held (weekly) (monthly) (annually) (other______________________
Meeting Day (i.e. 3rd Thurs)___________________________Time_________________________
Meeting address__________________________________________________________________
City________________________________________State_______________Zip_______________
4. Membership Dues: FMDAC Club dues are annual and due by January 1st each year. Dues are $5.00 per
member, 16 years and older. Youth membership is free and opened to anyone 15 years and younger. Please
include youth memberships on the same application with the paid members. Membership cards will be sent to
the person named as your contact person on the attached roster, unless you note otherwise.
A. Number of paid members____________x$5.00 – Amount enclosed $________________.
B. Number of youth members (FREE)_______________
C. Total number of members_______________________
D. Check number or money order number___________________and date_______________.
5. Agreement: Our club agrees to abide by the FMDAC CODE OF ETHICS. We also agree to promoting, preserving and
protecting our pastime and hobby. Club Officer will print and sign below.
Officers Name (print)_______________________________________________________________Date
Officers Signature_____________________________________________________________Position______________________
6. Date and Submit Application and Roster Sheets to the FMDAC: Copy all documents and retain a copy for your club records. Mail
originals, with your check or money order to Jill McFeeders, Treasurer, 7025 Dover Zoar Rd. NE, Dover, OH 44622.
If you want your members to obtain a Quest newsletter sent directly to them, put their address on the roster sheet. If not, do
not put their address, but if they have an e-mail address, put that on. This will give us permission to send the Quest
I paid for the federation already also and ...
September 22, 2009 12:43PM
don't know how many others did. Larry S. should have sent the money in and I would think that makes us members. Give Larry a call and he can tell you if the money has been sent in and I would think that makes us members for this year as we will be paying again next year as part of our club dues. Maybe Larry has the info to call the federation to se if we are in fact now members.

Art
September 21, 2009 11:00PM
Sounds like we will sign up the first of the new year
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 37
Record Number of Users: 65 on April 03, 2011
Record Number of Guests: 266 on October 22, 2014