Howdy!! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of service Extras
Minelab Garrett Metal Detectors
White's Electronics KellyCo Metal Detectors
Metal Detector Sales of SWMO
Brute Magnetics American Digger North Georgia Detectors KellyCo Metal Detectors
Civil War Relics Fort Bedford Metal Detectors Old Rebellion War Relics & Miniatures

Spring club member hunt?

We are an active club of 60+ members mostly from central Wisconsin and run a large national hunt the last full weekend of July each year. Our meetings are held at Shooters restaurant and bar located at the intersection of I-39 and State Hiway 54 across from the Gulf station. Meeting time is the third Wednesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. GUESTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!

Spring club member hunt?
March 26, 2010 10:57AM
Anybody else up for a member spring hunt? I.ve been trying to think of some place we haven't been for awhile. Dexterville by the beach side of the river might work. We were there a few years ago and the park by the beach while loaded with trash has to still have some goodies amongst the junk. Last year we hit a rainy day but a few of us went to North Wood county park and found a few nice items. That park is pretty worked out now. Everybody brought our own lunches and that worked out well as no one had to stop detecting to cook etc. I'll keep trying to come up with a spot and hope others will think about it also. Maybe we can set something up at the next meeting. I sure hope we can as the member hunts have always been a lot of fun,

Art
Re: Spring club member hunt?
March 31, 2010 02:03PM
I agree we need a club mmeber hunt I think one place we can look at for this hunt is the new hunt field we need to do it a couple times I think I will be bringin it up at the meeting dont know what we will find but probley try to make it into a $100 hunt with some special options like money for the most wieght in trash etc. will try to work out details by the meeting.
Thanks Steve - www.deerfielddetectors.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 184
Record Number of Users: 92 on September 29, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 347 on May 17, 2017