Welcome! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of Service Extras
MinelabMetal Detector Sales of SWMO
KellyCo Metal DetectorsGarrett Metal Detectors
White's Electronics
East Texas Treasure OutfittersAmerican DiggerKellyCo Metal Detectors
Civil War RelicsCS Sales & ServicesJDug Metal Detector RentalsFort Bedford Metal Detectors

Re: Great finds, Mike...makes you wonder...

This mornings hunt attachment
September 17, 2005 03:03PM
Hunted a scraped tree lawn area next to a old closed school a couple blocks behind my home. Wasnt exspecting to do this well though. The half was a suprise like always. My third silver half this year ! Also a sterling ring missing its 5 stones. Hope the city scrapes the other side down next.

Good luck on the lots!
September 18, 2005 08:20PM
Great finds Mike!!!!!!!!
September 18, 2005 10:48AM
what's going to be under the next section...That Walker looks in really fine shape . It must have been lost early in it's life to be so "crisp"...But all the dates are in a pretty tight cluster , which may translate to the approximate date of the token too. Do you get a lot of tokens ,or is that one a stray ? Sue and I have 4 so far .
Two from local businesses (long gone) , one from a bus company, and one from a shoe manufacturer which was probably good at many shoestores around the country. That's
a great pic , and a great bunch of treasure. Congrats !!!
Happy Trails...Bob & Sue
I think the token is from the old trolley that ran thrue town to Michigan City. Im not real sure when it stopped. Guessing late 40s. Thats my first like it though.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 43
Record Number of Users: 65 on April 03, 2011
Record Number of Guests: 266 on October 22, 2014