Welcome! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of Service Extras
Metal Detector Sales of SWMOWhite's Electronics
MinelabKellyCo Metal Detectors
Garrett Metal Detectors
East Texas Treasure OutfittersDetectorProPredator Tools
CS Sales & ServicesOld Rebellion War Relics & MiniaturesFort Bedford Metal DetectorsCivil War Relics

This Carolina Soldier made his way through the Culpeper area. Good Read!

This Carolina Soldier made his way through the Culpeper area. Good Read!
March 05, 2012 06:15PM
http://docsouth.unc.edu/fpn/leon/leon.html

"Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place. If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for." Robert E. Lee
This is interesting
March 05, 2012 06:20PM
In our rapid firing today my gun became so hot that the ramrod would not come out, so I shot it at the Yankees, and picked up a gun from the ground, a gun that some poor comrade dropped after being shot. I wonder if it hit a Yankee; if so, I pity him.

"Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place. If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for." Robert E. Lee
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 38
Record Number of Users: 65 on April 03, 2011
Record Number of Guests: 266 on October 22, 2014