Welcome! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of Service Extras
MinelabWhite's Electronics
Garrett Metal DetectorsKellyCo Metal Detectors
Metal Detector Sales of SWMO
KellyCo Metal DetectorsEast Texas Treasure OutfittersAmerican DiggerPredator Tools
JDug Metal Detector RentalsFort Bedford Metal DetectorsOld Rebellion War Relics & MiniaturesJLowe’s Guns

If your send stuff USPS with tracking...

If your send stuff USPS with tracking...
May 08, 2012 08:20AM
A lot of us buy and sell on the Spot. So here is a little situation you need to be aware of.

Recently, I sold something and I sent it USPS. The package was tracked but when I checked their web site it showed that the package was trying to be deliver to someone in Arizona. I inquired and found out the USPS re-uses their tracking numbers. This has just happened to someone sending something to me. Apparently the fellow in Arizona is the default recipient of all packages.

If you use USPS and you package tracking says that your package is going to some address in Arizona don't fret everything is OK. You have just fallen victim to our illustrious postal services inability to come into the 21st century.
Re: If your send stuff USPS with tracking...
May 13, 2012 06:26PM
A postal worker told me the other day things will get worse, after they cut more of the work force. It took over a week for me to recieve an envelope from Texas and only 3 days for my coil to get back to Texas HMMM???, but anyway it got there safely, not like UPS!!! Here is the way I recieved a detector from UPS and the only thing the delivery guy said was " OH WELL"!!!!

I have lost faith in them
May 12, 2012 06:07PM
They are just another example of another government agency that needs to be reworked and limit terms of leadership!

they

"Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place. If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for." Robert E. Lee
bang head (n/t)
May 09, 2012 07:32AM
This message does not contain any text.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 30
Record Number of Users: 65 on April 03, 2011
Record Number of Guests: 263 on December 26, 2013