Welcome! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of Service Extras
White's ElectronicsMetal Detector Sales of SWMO
MinelabKellyCo Metal Detectors
Garrett Metal Detectors
American DiggerKellyCo Metal DetectorsPredator ToolsEast Texas Treasure Outfitters
JDug Metal Detector RentalsCivil War RelicsJLowe’s GunsCS Sales & Services

A friend sent me this about the ACA .... ObamaCare .....

A friend sent me this about the ACA .... ObamaCare .....
October 06, 2013 09:22AM
My friend copied this off of someone's post on Facebook. Read it, scary................. If this does not cause a new American revolution I don't know what will!

This was done before the system crashed and began locking everyone out.

"I actually made it through this morning at 8:00 A.M. I have a preexisting condition (Type 1 Diabetes) and my income base was 45K-55K annually I chose tier 2 "Silver Plan" and my monthly premiums came out to $597.00 with $13,988 yearly deductible!!!

There is NO POSSIBLE way that I can afford this so I "opt-out" and chose to continue along with no insurance.

I received an email tonight at 5:00 P.M. informing me that my fine would be $4,037 and could be attached to my yearly income tax return. Then you make it to the "REPERCUSSIONS PORTION" for "non-payment" of yearly fine.

First, your drivers license will be suspended until paid, and if you go 24 consecutive months with "Non-Payment" and you happen to be a home owner, you will have a federal tax lien placed on your home. You can agree to give your bank information so that they can easy "Automatically withdraw" your "penalties" weekly, bi-weekly or monthly! This by no means is "Free" or even "Affordable."
Re: A friend sent me this about the ACA .... ObamaCare .....
October 06, 2013 05:00PM
Scary indeed and there will be a civil war and that is why the Gov't wants our guns taken away and why they have been purchasing a huge amount of ammunition! Unrest with war is coming...let there be no doubt which will wake up the sleepers and many Obama lovers....but will it be too late???? He intends to be a dictator and the king of America with Muslim laws ruling the people! flame But God Jehovah is still in control so pray that He will intervene and we can be more than conquerors! Amen! angel Ma

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2013 05:01PM by Ma Betty in MO.
big business has it's mitts in the pot. The public wants affordable health care, not to be blindsided by the idiot politicians who have no clue how to control health care costs. Any of you been in the hospital lately for a day?..........I was........$17,000.00 for one day!......just testing, IV's room, board and a little medication. Can you justify that cost?.....I don't see it and I work in the medical profession!
This message does not contain any text.
Well you know who is making the money(BO and Congress) and we (the citizens) are the ones getting ripped off! Everyone needs to be careful if they need to get insurance as there is a lot of Scams going on to rip people off farther than what BO and the Dems are doing! Upside down immoral world indeed! :cry: angel Ma

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."
The way it isimage
October 06, 2013 10:26AM

blink (n/t)
October 06, 2013 11:40AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 34
Record Number of Users: 65 on April 03, 2011
Record Number of Guests: 263 on December 26, 2013