Welcome! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of Service Extras
Metal Detector Sales of SWMOGarrett Metal Detectors
White's ElectronicsKellyCo Metal Detectors
Minelab
KellyCo Metal DetectorsAmerican DiggerDetectorPro
CS Sales & ServicesOld Rebellion War Relics & MiniaturesCivil War RelicsFort Bedford Metal Detectors

Metal Detector Sales of Southwest Missouri.metal detecting smiley

Welcome to the Premiere Springfield Southwest Missouri Metal Detecting Club. We want to provide members with a metal detecting club where one can exchange ideas, share individual finds, learn new concepts and ideas, meet new people and help introduce the hobby of metal detecting to new people young and old. Our overall purpose will be to stimulate interest in Metal Detecting, Relic Hunting and the Appreciation for the Art of Preserving our Natural History.

Meeting location: Springfield Greene County Library, 4653 South Campbell Ave. Springfield, Mo. 65810
Meeting time: the first Tuesday of the month at 7 pm.

PREAMBLE:
We the members of the 417 Relic Hunters, assemble ourselves for the following purpose: To learn, discover and to educate our members in a way to recover antiquities of the past by conducting ourselves in a manner that is courteous and polite with respect for others and to establish good fellowship with all other fellow hunters.

Metal Detector Sales of Southwest Missouri.metal detecting smiley
April 03, 2011 01:32AM
Tony and I will work hard to match or beat any deal, check out the BRAND NEW website www.treasurechief.com, we sill have it up soon! You can also see the EBay store.

I will give personalized service, just as Tony has and will work hard to make, keep and maintain all my customers. Give me or Tony a call, better yet come by and see the new shop/warehouse and have a cup of coffee and see whats new and available. We are a dealer for Whites, Tesoro, Teknetics, Fisher, Garrett, Minelab and Detector Pro. Camel Mining, Treasure Works, Sun Ray.

We stock a full range of accessories as well. We are also in the process of designing and fabricating digging tools made by CMPI. From time to time some local hunters Civil War relics and other recent finds may also be on display or possibly for sale. We will eventually stock any and all items typically used by detectorists, gloves, knee pads, hats, batteries, etc..

This will be a one stop shop,warehouse, if we are out of stock we can usually order and receive detectors and accessories in one or two days, or have it drop shipped if needed. Good luck hunting everyone!

Metal Detector Sales of Southwest Missouri
warehouse/shop

2958 E. Division St.
Springfield, Mo. 65803

Hours, 10 am to 5 pm M-F
Sat. closed

Tim Garton (tsgman)
417-849-1017 cell
417-414-8622 business phone, Tim or Tony

tsgman@hotmail.com

tim@treasurechief.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Metal-Detector-Sales-of-SW-Missouri/_i.html?_fsub=1659102014

Directions, we are 1/2 mile west of Hwy 65 on Division. The Packer Road stoplight is in front of the CMPI building, we are at the south end of the CMPI building.

417 RELIC HUNTERS CLUB
SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI

Our new Treasurechief.com website will be up in a day or two! (n/t)
November 15, 2013 12:35PM
This message does not contain any text.

417 RELIC HUNTERS CLUB
SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI

Re: Metal Detector Sales of Southwest Missouri.metal detecting smiley
April 20, 2011 03:19PM
Tim and Tony,
I enjoyed talking with you both today and appreciated you lending your expertise in helping with my problem. Giving service like you demonstrated today will ensure the success of your venture.
Thanks Again!
Bill Sartaine (or as Tony called me, "Tim's Kentucky Guy"
Thank you for your business, I enjoyed talking to you.!
April 21, 2011 10:59AM
Did you find the Garrett Pro Pointer yesterday?

417 RELIC HUNTERS CLUB
SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI

Re: Thank you for your business, I enjoyed talking to you.!
April 21, 2011 10:14PM
No such luck! Maybe it will show up some day. My daughter needed to use my truck and I cleaned out the backseat (MXT Pro, belt with Lesche/pouch/Garrett pp in holster, headphones, 2 duffles full of neccessities and Bushmaster AR-15 in hard carrying case (snakes are out now you know). I have an office in my horse barn so I put everything on the couch in my office. When I started to repack my backseat the next day I noticed my pinpointer was gone for the holster. Have no idea where it went to unless my 4 year old grandson was playing with it. He has been helping me dig my targets when we play in the yard. If that's what happened I'm glad that I have a locking hard case for my rifle. Maybe it was devine providence because I've been wanting a Sunray probe!!!!!!!
Did I notice that you all may be designing/selling a new digger? If so, let me know when you get them ready. I'd like to get one w/o handles so I can put my own deer antlers on it to personalize it. When I was a kid my grandfather and I used to tinker around in a blacksmith shop making bowie knives. I had been thinking about making one to use as a digger but I don't have a forge anymore. Let me know!
Thanks!
Bill
April 21, 2011 11:07PM
Okay sure will Bill. we are designing some now. About the Garrett, if it's out in the yard someplace at least they are pretty much water proof, probably not lawn mower proof, lol. Good luck and hope you find it.

417 RELIC HUNTERS CLUB
SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI

April 22, 2011 06:57PM
Got my SunRay today! That sure was prompt service! It just goes to prove that buying from you is just as fast as buying from my local dealer and your customer service is second to none! Send me a photo and info when you get the digger ready!
Thanks!
Bill
April 23, 2011 01:02AM
Sure will, thanks again!

417 RELIC HUNTERS CLUB
SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI

April 09, 2011 04:12AM
now where am i gonna get a deal

James Conaway
Cassville, Mo
Springfield Missouri Metal Detecting Club
Southwest Missouri Metal Detecting Club

April 09, 2011 03:13PM
You know where! Give us a call sometime.

417 RELIC HUNTERS CLUB
SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI

This message does not contain any text.

417 RELIC HUNTERS CLUB
SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI

You are going to like this new Metal Detector Shop. I am working with Tim and he's got some great ideas that are going to be beneficial to all detectorists, especially in this area. It's close to Highway 65 and Division and we hope traveling detectorists will stop by too. Look forward to seeing you all soon! Thank you all for your past support! USA

Tony Greeson
417 Relic Hunters Club
Springfield Missouri Metal Detecting Club
Metal Detector Club of Southwest Missouri

April 03, 2011 07:11AM
NICE Tim, be by soonus map
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 60
Record Number of Users: 65 on April 03, 2011
Record Number of Guests: 263 on December 26, 2013