Welcome! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of Service Extras
White's ElectronicsGarrett Metal Detectors
KellyCo Metal DetectorsMetal Detector Sales of SWMO
Minelab
KellyCo Metal DetectorsEast Texas Treasure OutfittersDetectorProPredator Tools
CS Sales & ServicesCivil War RelicsJDug Metal Detector RentalsOld Rebellion War Relics & Miniatures

Great video and really nice finds Bob! clap (n/t)

Welcome to the Premiere Springfield Southwest Missouri Metal Detecting Club. We want to provide members with a metal detecting club where one can exchange ideas, share individual finds, learn new concepts and ideas, meet new people and help introduce the hobby of metal detecting to new people young and old. Our overall purpose will be to stimulate interest in Metal Detecting, Relic Hunting and the Appreciation for the Art of Preserving our Natural History.

Meeting location: Springfield Greene County Library, 4653 South Campbell Ave. Springfield, Mo. 65810
Meeting time: the first Tuesday of the month at 7 pm.

PREAMBLE:
We the members of the 417 Relic Hunters, assemble ourselves for the following purpose: To learn, discover and to educate our members in a way to recover antiquities of the past by conducting ourselves in a manner that is courteous and polite with respect for others and to establish good fellowship with all other fellow hunters.

More silver including first seated of the yeardance
March 04, 2012 10:22PM
My cousin Mike (Michelob) decided to avoid the latest Minnesota blizzard by coming down to Missouri for a few days of detecting with me and Ray. We managed to get in 2 and a half days of hard detecting and road tripping checking out spots for his annual spring trip here in April. I won't give away what Michelob found because hopefully he will post here soon, but needless to say he ROCKED IT!!!

I didn't do too bad myself especially in the quality department. The quantity wasn't what I hoped for but I'm still happy especially since I did get my first seated dime of the year!!

My finds consisted of 2 mercs, 3 barber dimes, 1 seated dime, 1 Washington quarter, 1 Barber quarter, 1 v-nickel, 5 injuns, and a Canadian fish scale (really thought I had my first seated half dime at firstgritting teeth)

Like I said, great quality overall even though I did not get a lot for 2.5 days.

Here are the pics and video of the hunt.

Bob Kononiuk

My YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/MinelabBobinMO

417 Relic Hunters
Springfield Missouri Metal Detecting Club
Southwest Missouri Metal Detecting Club

Awesome finds Bob!! great video (n/t)
March 10, 2012 07:12AM
This message does not contain any text.
Great video and really nice finds Bob! clap (n/t)
March 07, 2012 02:11PM

Tony Greeson
417 Relic Hunters Club
Springfield Missouri Metal Detecting Club
Metal Detector Club of Southwest Missouri

You Sir ,are a Pro! (n/t)
March 06, 2012 07:27PM

Missouri Relic Recovery Club
Civil War Relic Hunters
You two are a great team, the old silver doesn't stand a chance!
March 06, 2012 11:56AM
Congrats guys!

417 RELIC HUNTERS CLUB
SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI

WTG Bob silver and more silver: (n/t)
March 05, 2012 11:32AM
Very nice Dr. Bob!cowboy (n/t)
March 04, 2012 10:49PM

417 RELIC HUNTERS CLUB
SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 34
Record Number of Users: 65 on April 03, 2011
Record Number of Guests: 263 on December 26, 2013