Welcome! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of Service Extras
Garrett Metal DetectorsMetal Detector Sales of SWMO
White's ElectronicsKellyCo Metal Detectors
Minelab
Predator ToolsEast Texas Treasure OutfittersAmerican Digger
JLowe’s GunsJDug Metal Detector RentalsFort Bedford Metal DetectorsCS Sales & Services

I've removed the discussion on metal detecting and TV shows...

I've removed the discussion on metal detecting and TV shows...
March 11, 2012 08:51PM
I think that everyone that wanted to have a say, said what they wanted to say. The whole discussion was doing nothing more than starting to piss people off...including me!

If you don't like what Spike and NatGeo is doing then send them an email. If you like what Spike and NatGeo is doing them send them an email.
Concerned
March 12, 2012 04:44PM
Donnie, first of all, I have enjoyed and contributed what I can to this site for many years and want to thank you for your dedication. It provides a great service and endless hours of enjoyment for the members. I did not see the latest posts that you removed, been out for a week. But, the subject of these two shows represent an important issue in our beloved hobby and deserves a respectful stage. These shows may very well endanger our hobby and should be discussed. I hope that everyone takes your advice and writes to the networks. It is not in my nature to bad mouth anyone in public, but, where else can we voice our concern to fellow diggers, if not on this forum? If people can communicate with a civil tongue, this subject should be discussed and rally for our hobby. Thank you...
awesome.
March 12, 2012 03:40PM
I think it ought to be a strict poilcy that if one has a beef with someone or some entity, they should make it between THEM and that entity, instead of posting it for us. Posts that defame, justified or not, should be deleted immediately. Butch nor Bobby should have to defend themselves here against anyone to anyone.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."
Im with ya Streak...good postclap (n/t)
March 12, 2012 05:38PM
This message does not contain any text.
Wait ~ I'm sure we can fix this...
March 11, 2012 10:24PM

clap (n/t)
March 12, 2012 08:27AM
WELL DONE...Glad you did that!rock (n/t)
March 11, 2012 10:21PM
Censorship at it's finest. (n/t)
March 11, 2012 09:32PM
clap (n/t)
March 11, 2012 09:04PM
Thank you!good job (n/t)
March 11, 2012 09:01PM
Amen!clap (n/t)
March 11, 2012 08:56PM

Dano in GA
Donnie, just sent you a PM
March 12, 2012 12:11AM
Please let me know you got it.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Online Users

Guests: 84
Record Number of Users: 65 on April 03, 2011
Record Number of Guests: 266 on October 22, 2014