Howdy!! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of service Extras
Minelab Garrett Metal Detectors
White's Electronics KellyCo Metal Detectors
Metal Detector Sales of SWMO
North Georgia Detectors American Digger Brute Magnetics KellyCo Metal Detectors
Civil War Relics Fort Bedford Metal Detectors Old Rebellion War Relics & Miniatures CS Sales & Services

The size limit on image uploads has been increased...

The size limit on image uploads has been increased...
April 12, 2017 07:21PM
In an effort to make uploading images easier, I've raised the limit to 2 MB per image. I came to this limit by checking on the size of the pictures my iPhone 6 Plus takes. All of them, at full resolution, were under 2 MB. This is mainly to help those of you that post and upload images from mobile devices.

With that being said, if you can take the time to reduce your image sizes to a smaller size, that helps both the storage and processing resources on the My Treasure Spot server. It also makes viewing a bigger version of the image easier without having to scroll around the screen.

This change allowed me to compose a post and upload images for the post all from my iPhone without having to use any other website or tools.

Enjoy!

Donnie
Re: The size limit on image uploads has been increased...
June 01, 2017 12:52PM
Hey ole buddy, Keith Wills here..... Just decided to try posting my upcoming WWATS hunt in Antlers, Oklahoma. I'll get to that posting today. How are you, the wife and that tall boy of yours? Hope all is OK with all of the family. By the way, what does it cost for a small business ad on the site. Email or call me back. Still East Texas Metal Detectors. Keith
Thanks Donnie, I'm sure that will help. I'm trying something new
April 16, 2017 11:22AM
By using Google Photos. You can post many photos at one time through this APP, and them post the URL n the spot. Most folks on here have google, so it's easy to view the photos.
Tony Hostetller's mother uses this process also. Ow I can post on Facebook as well as here, with no problems with the size of my photos.

Might be the Future of the Spot in the photo section. Technology moves on and if this old guy can figure it out, others can, LOL!

Happy Easter my Friend!

Denny
Thanks, Donnie! (n/t)
April 12, 2017 09:37PM
This message does not contain any text.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 152
Record Number of Guests: 347 on May 17, 2017