Welcome! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of Service Extras
Garrett Metal DetectorsMinelab
White's ElectronicsMetal Detector Sales of SWMO
KellyCo Metal Detectors
KellyCo Metal DetectorsDetectorProAmerican Digger
CS Sales & ServicesOld Rebellion War Relics & MiniaturesFort Bedford Metal DetectorsJLowe’s Guns

Re: CW-ART get together!

Recovering one artifact at a time.

Meeting location: TBD
Meeting time: TBD

CW-ART get together!
May 13, 2009 07:21AM
Amy and I where talking about having a cook out at the house so everyone can meet each other and bring some of there finds to show. It would be at my house in The Plains if we can get a day with out rain. If everyone can bring something that would be even better. Nothing fancy hot dogs hamburgers and maybe some chicken on the grill and what ever you bring. Let me know what you think and I will start planing it out. I am not sure if I have everyones email so if you are interested you can PM me with your email so I can keep everyone up to date. All family members are invited just need to know the numbers to plan correctly. Oh I have 2 large German Shepperd's that have run of the place nothing to worry about but I know some people don't like dogs or are afraid of them. Please let me know soon so we can pull this off before it get to hot out side!

Hutch
Lets shoot for the 24th of May please let me know if this is ok asap (n/t)
May 16, 2009 01:14PM
This message does not contain any text.

May 15, 2009 01:01AM
Sounds like a great idea! Would sure like to meet you folks, now to just be able to get off work to be there, keep us posted THANKS!
anyone up for the saturday holiday weekend? (n/t)
May 15, 2009 04:45PM
This message does not contain any text.
May 13, 2009 12:24PM
Count me in Hutch,there will be a total of three.Whatever I need to bring just let me know.Keep me updated when you think it might be.Thank's Man
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 39
Record Number of Users: 65 on April 03, 2011
Record Number of Guests: 266 on October 22, 2014