Welcome! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of Service Extras
White's ElectronicsMetal Detector Sales of SWMO
KellyCo Metal DetectorsMinelab
Garrett Metal Detectors
Predator ToolsDetectorProEast Texas Treasure Outfitters
JDug Metal Detector RentalsFort Bedford Metal DetectorsOld Rebellion War Relics & MiniaturesCS Sales & Services

Brandy Station Troiani Print Raffle

Meeting location: Delkwood Grill, 2769 Delk Road Southeast, Marietta, GA 30067-6204, (770) 956-1313

Meeting Time: 2nd Thursday every month at 7:00 pm

The club is dedicated to the responsible hobby of preserving the past for future generations. The purpose of this club is to provide social, technical and recreational informational exchange activities that provide for the enjoyment of hunting and collecting items from the past and present.

Brandy Station Troiani Print Raffle
January 07, 2011 09:05AM
Wow, this is going to be a great prize for someone to win. This will be the raffle prize which we will be giving away at the Dalton show on February 6, 2011. The tickets will be $1 donation each. I would suggest printing out a photo of this to show to anyone that is interested in a ticket. Not much time left to sell the tickets so we better get started. I know I will buy some and hopefully will sell a lot of them too. This would go great with all of the relics that I have dug around Brandy Station.
This is titled "The Gray Comanches" by Don Troiani and it is already framed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 42
Record Number of Users: 65 on April 03, 2011
Record Number of Guests: 266 on October 22, 2014