Welcome! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of Service Extras
KellyCo Metal DetectorsMetal Detector Sales of SWMO
Garrett Metal DetectorsWhite's Electronics
Minelab
DetectorProPredator ToolsKellyCo Metal DetectorsAmerican Digger
Old Rebellion War Relics & MiniaturesCS Sales & ServicesCivil War RelicsJDug Metal Detector Rentals

Welcome aboard...

Meeting location: Delkwood Grill, 2769 Delk Road Southeast, Marietta, GA 30067-6204, (770) 956-1313

Meeting Time: 2nd Thursday every month at 7:00 pm

The club is dedicated to the responsible hobby of preserving the past for future generations. The purpose of this club is to provide social, technical and recreational informational exchange activities that provide for the enjoyment of hunting and collecting items from the past and present.

New to forum
January 20, 2011 10:54AM
Hey guys. Bryan here from SE Georgia. I'm new to the forum and have been md for over ten years now. I have a whites xlt and looking for some hunting buddies in Georgia. Hope to here from y'all soon! Good luck with all your hunts
Re: New to forum
March 15, 2014 10:24AM
Hello all, I'm new to this forum and live in south central GA (Valdosta). I've been detecting for 5-6 years, but only seriously for 2 years. I have a variety of Minelab detectors and would like to participate in any relic hunts y'all put on. Thanks, Walter

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2014 10:25AM by Fletch88.
June 16, 2011 11:57PM
Hey all I just got a new detector for my birthday and was looking for advice, I live in south west georgia between Tifton and Douglas, if you are ever in the small town of fitzgerald swing by and we could hunt together.... i dont know many people here, and no one detects around here from what i have seen in the past, so it is a good chance there are plenty of treasures to find. My detector is not a fancy one, due to me being on a fixed income, but it does the job, with the auto ground balancing, tone discrimination, waterproof search coil and a bunch of other features, If ya want to chat on here or anything you know how to reach me, i check my email daily for updates. So please feel free to get into touch with me, i am currently with out a ride right now, and would not be able to attend a meeting, or anything, but i have been reading your reviews, you seem like a good bunch of people to get to know.. My town was built for both union and confederate soldiers to live side by side in harmony, the civil war was fought all over the place here, and the best thing is i believe it is not state protected for complications on hunting. So please feel free to email me or add to this post. Looking for places to Hunt here in Georgia. Thank you for your time and patience,. Sincerely J. Small
May 23, 2011 08:58PM
Hello Everybody, I Am New To This Forum. My Name Is Lee And I Am In Kennesaw Ga. I See You Meet At Delkwood Grill. I Sing Karaoke There Sometimes. Maybe I Can Make A Meeting One Thursday Night. Does It Cost To Join The Club? I Use A Garrett ACE250. Happy Hunting To All.
Come on by........
May 25, 2011 07:11AM
.....the next meeting, we always welcome visitors. Check us out and maybe you will decide you join. There is an annual membership fee to join of $20. Hope to see you there. Next meeting is Thursday June 9th.
Welcome aboard...
March 10, 2011 07:22AM
Where are you in SE GA Bryan?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 47
Record Number of Users: 65 on April 03, 2011
Record Number of Guests: 263 on December 26, 2013