Welcome! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of Service Extras
Metal Detector Sales of SWMOWhite's Electronics
Garrett Metal DetectorsMinelab
KellyCo Metal Detectors
KellyCo Metal DetectorsPredator ToolsAmerican Digger
JDug Metal Detector RentalsCS Sales & ServicesCivil War RelicsFort Bedford Metal Detectors

I was excited when they found the POW camp Lawton , but can;t find any recent news of the finds can anyone help? (n/t)

Meeting location: Delkwood Grill, 2769 Delk Road Southeast, Marietta, GA 30067-6204, (770) 956-1313

Meeting Time: 2nd Thursday every month at 7:00 pm

The club is dedicated to the responsible hobby of preserving the past for future generations. The purpose of this club is to provide social, technical and recreational informational exchange activities that provide for the enjoyment of hunting and collecting items from the past and present.

This message does not contain any text.

James A. Farley
I live in Statesboro and the GSU Museum is displaying a few quality artifacts most notably pipes, uniforms and your usual union fare. Pretty decent display. Still keeping most if not all info secret (even though everyone knows where the site is) Probably will never be open to public. Never seems a little extreme but, according to most of the archaeologists I've spoken with say the site will be primarily "students only" they were accepting qualified volunteers in the beginning but, not sure if that is still being offered. I attended the first public display and took lots of pics i have since changed phones but, think i might have uploaded onto flickr or one of the photo hosting sites will definitely post when i find them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 29
Record Number of Users: 65 on April 03, 2011
Record Number of Guests: 263 on December 26, 2013