Welcome! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of Service Extras
Metal Detector Sales of SWMOKellyCo Metal Detectors
Garrett Metal DetectorsMinelab
White's Electronics
KellyCo Metal DetectorsPredator ToolsEast Texas Treasure Outfitters
JDug Metal Detector RentalsJLowe’s GunsOld Rebellion War Relics & MiniaturesCivil War Relics

thanks so much for the invitation, cant wait for March. best wishes for a Merry Christmas. metal detecting smiley The Edwards Family (n/t)

DIV Frequently Asked Questions

DIV Photo Gallery
DIV Checklist

Civil War Trivia Game

Participant List

Release Form

Please use the other forums on the Spot for non-DIV related post.
Diggin' in Virginia is in NO WAY affiliated with any other "organized" hunts.
We DO NOT have any contact information for any principals of any other "organized" relic hunts.
PLEASE DO NOT email or call us for information on hunts other than DIV!

DIV XXIII list has been posted
December 10, 2012 10:32AM
Making the selections this time was extremely difficult.....we had 690 folks sign up for 300 slots.....John did decide to add 50 more slots so we were able to add another 50 names to the list.

We decided to turn to our committee for help in the selections. We took DOC's suggestion of inviting all those that attended XXII in November....then we added names that were suggested by other members of our committee....we value their opinions very much!!! We're sorry that some names got left off the lists but don't give up trying to make it.......theres always next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please read carefully and follow the instructions.

If you are on the participants list you DO NOT have to email your confirmation that you will be attending. When you request to join the private forum I will mark your name on the participants list as confirmed. But your slot isn't secure until your entry fee and release form has been received. You can make payment with a personal check, money order or paypal. Once your payment and signed release form has been received then you will be marked paid on the participants list.

The deadline for payments will be Friday February 1, 2013. If we do not receive your payment by the above date then your name will be removed from the list and an alternate will be moved into your slot. Once your name has been removed it can not be added back in.

Private forums have been setup for disseminating information pertaining to XXIII. Information posted on these forums will be private in nature relating to the hunts and of interest to people that are participants in these hunts. This private forum will be used instead of sending out information via email.

The link below will take you to a section in the CONTROL CENTER that will allow you to make a request to join the group for the private forums.

http://www.mytreasurespot.com/main/control.php?0,panel=groups

After you make the request, a forum moderator will have to approve the request before you can access the private forum. Request will only be approved for those persons that are participants of the hunt. Once your request is approved, you will see the private forum listed on the main forum index below the regular DIV forum.

The regular DIV forum will continue to be the main source of information about all DIV hunts. Only use the private forum to receive information specific to the hunt (i.e. payments, parking, hotel info, etc...) or to ask questions specific to the hunt in which you are participating.

Any information posted or discussed in the private forum should NOT be relayed or discussed with non-participants of the hunt.

******For those of you on the alternate list......don't give up hope. For various reasons folks have to cancel and a lot can happen in 3 months. Watch the forum frequently. If someone cancels and an alternate is moved up you only have 48 hours to get your confirmation in. I know several folks missed out because they didn't know they had moved up. The way we look at is, if you signed up then you must be interested in attending the hunt so you need to stay on top of what is happening. Read the forum daily or have a friend keep you updated.

Congratulations to all of you. We are looking forward to seeing all of our old friends again and meeting all of you new folks that will be attending!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all~
John and Rose
Re: DIV XXIII list has been posted (n/t)
December 15, 2012 08:02AM
This message does not contain any text.
Thank you for allowing me to come play in the dirt again. (n/t)
December 12, 2012 08:34PM
Re: DIV XXIII list has been posted
December 12, 2012 05:01PM
THANK YOU JOHN AND ROSE AND THE COMMITTEE, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND SEE YOU IN THE SPRING!!
Drat.. Oh well there is the fall hunt Congrats to all who
December 12, 2012 01:46PM
were chosen and cudos to the hunters from the last hunt who got to reatttend. It speaks volumes of DIV hunters who are willing to respect the land, owners and the Spot. Sorry I missed out and hope to join you on the next one.
John & Rose....
December 12, 2012 07:56AM
only you two know how much your picks mean to us. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations to all of you that have made the big list and the small list!
December 12, 2012 02:04AM
To All of you who made it on the big list and the small list. For those of you that are first timers let me say you are all very LUCKY and those of you on the Short list including myself we are very LUCKY! I met John and Rose over thirty years ago. You can or could not have met a better caliber of people. They are the dirt of the earth people and this is not EVER meant in a derogatory manner. I attended the first DIV I as a photographer and attended others as a participant but having to leave one after day one, due to my wife being admitted to the hospital for emergency surgery. I almost lost my life of twenty five year's on that incident, since then I have grown to appreciate my wife even greater. I have made many great and long lasting friends on every DIV. I have two keeper pockets on my belt for every DIV I have ever attended. The # 1 is my keeper pocket is the people I have met and made long lasting friendships, to see these people make great finds and see the excitement in their eyes can never be replaced, Do I enjoy a great rare find YES! but I enjoy so much more to see a fellow DIV,er unearth a find of any any relic makes me even more happier, No I am not stupid but I have learned it is better to enjoy a persons happiness more then mine of any CV relic or of any other find such as a cow tag. My other keeper pouch has always had a little something in it from a DIV hunt. I will always treasured of my DIV funds no matter how big or ever so small. I have not been able to attend very many DIV,s over the past several years due to health and employment issues and moving. But I hope I will be able to attend more in the future. So all of you who made the list a great CONGRATULATIONS. What a great Christmas present! Enjoy all and WELCOME to the world,s best ever Relic hunt in the world.I I live 15 miles from the upcoming DIV. I have this to offer I have a spare bedroom that can sleep two and a Jayco 19ft trailer parked beside my garage that can sleep seven all are WELCOME! Would be happy to pick you all up at Dulles airport. Sorry no steak just burgers. ( Just a joke!)
Re: Congratulations to all of you that have made the big list and the small list!
December 12, 2012 03:19PM
Wow, that is a great gesture. Makes you see that the DIV'ers are really a " big family! My fellow hunting buddy and I was able to meet a couple great guys that drove us around on our first DIV XXII. Lookin forward to DIVXXIII and meeting more diggers.
Thanks and we enjoyed it... ya aint seen nothin yet! (n/t)
December 12, 2012 08:41PM

Battle Flag of the 51st Va Infantry

Born and raised CSA!
Great, Great, Great, Great Grandfather John Taliaferro Stevens.
Enlisted May 1st, 1862 with Co.B/E 51st VA Infantry.
Taken Prisoner at princeton WV May 16th 1862, found shot in the back "like a bushwacker" May 17th 1862.
Great, Great, Great, Great Uncle John James Loving Stevens.
Enlisted Feb. 10th 1863 with Co. B, 8th Va Calvary.
Thank you. I look forward to seeing everyone next year. (n/t)
December 11, 2012 11:09PM
Thank you John, Rose and committee. Hope everyone has a great Christmas ! (n/t)
December 11, 2012 06:41PM
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2012 06:47PM by Lcb24kt.
Thanks for the Invite..... Merry Christmas to you, John and Family!! (n/t)
December 11, 2012 06:36PM
All I get is the list with 54 names on it... (n/t)
December 11, 2012 05:30PM

Proud of my Great, Great Granduncle who took a stand against Tyranny - Private Durham P. Bunnell, Company H, 46th Regiment, North Carolina State Troops! Wounded at the Wilderness - captured at Hatcher's Run! May I measure up to his example!
metal detecting smileyThank You John and Rose and the DIV Committee!!!!USA (n/t)
December 11, 2012 03:49PM
Re:Thanks to everyone for selection to attend! Merry Christmas to all! (n/t)
December 11, 2012 03:33PM

USAR LTC (R), Proud to be GGG grandson of Willis Richard Simmons, Pvt, 38th MS (mounted) Infantry, and GG grandson of (doctor) 1LT George Washington Varnado, Co.A, 1st LA Partisan Cavalry.
December 11, 2012 01:27PM
thank you guys I am really excited about the return vist to spillman.
Re: DIV XXIII list has been posted (n/t)
December 11, 2012 12:10PM
Thank you so much John, Rose and committee for the invitation.
December 11, 2012 12:08PM
I simply cannot wait to get back on that farm with 350 of my closest friends!
Thank you John and Rose!!metal detecting smiley Merry Christmas! and see you in the spring! (n/t)
December 11, 2012 09:39AM
Thank you, thank you , thank you! and Merry Christmas to all! (n/t)
December 11, 2012 08:34AM
December 11, 2012 07:48AM
Best stocking stuffer ever!!! Thanks Rose and John...or shoud I say Santa Kendrick?
Thank youJohn and Rose for the invite
December 11, 2012 07:31AM
Really looking forward to the hunt.
Jim
Thank You Both John And Rose For The Invite. (n/t)
December 11, 2012 07:07AM

Todd Harrington
Winchester, VA
Thanks to all involved !
December 11, 2012 06:04AM
I would like to say thank you for the invite to the Spring dig. I am looking forward to seeing old friends again in such a great historical place.
Thanks
Mark
"Shiloh Digger "

Mark Moore. The real Shiloh Digger.
Thanks for the invite (n/t)
December 11, 2012 05:57AM
Thanks for inviting my son and I back again. See u In the spring
December 11, 2012 04:14AM
Have safe and merry holidays
Re: DIV XXIII list has been posted thanks john and rose cant wait to go (n/t)
December 10, 2012 11:29PM
Thank you John and Rose ! Just around the corner ! (n/t)
December 10, 2012 11:04PM
Re: Thanks! Looking forward to the hunt with a new detector. (n/t)
December 10, 2012 10:23PM
Thanks a lot John & Rose, Merry Christmas!metal detecting smiley
December 10, 2012 10:07PM
Thanks a lot John & Rose, Merry Christmas!

Scott Gary
Thank You !!! Come on March dance (n/t)
December 10, 2012 09:36PM

Keep your hopes high and your coil low metal detecting smiley
Greg Hornsby From Northern Kentucky
Thanks John & Rose now maybe I can find the Tongue to my reef. (n/t)
December 10, 2012 09:03PM
Thank Ya'll very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CSA (n/t)
December 10, 2012 08:56PM

TonyMusser proud of my ancestors Corp Michael J Musser,Pvt William J musser,Pvt Thomas J Musser 63rd Regiment Virginia Vols CSA Army of Tennesse,,pvt David crockett cole 1st reg Va calvary,pvt thomas v cole 1st reg Va calvary,pvt Jackson Haga 51st Va Inf,ggggrandfather elbert t haga co i 51st Va Inf
Thank you....CSA (n/t)
December 10, 2012 08:51PM
Thanks so much for the invite John and Rose! Can't wait for March!
December 10, 2012 08:15PM
Congratulations to everyone who made the list!
Thanks for the invitation Rose and John and everyone involved CSA (n/t)
December 10, 2012 07:53PM

James A. Farley
Thank you Rose, John, DIV committee... and DOC for the suggestion made
December 10, 2012 07:52PM
I look forward to joining the DIV family again in the Spring!!metal detecting smiley
Thanks for the invite John and Rose..you alternates
December 10, 2012 07:52PM
hang in there like a "hair in a biscuit" I am sure quite a few will make it in and good luck everyone.

Jeff B
Confedreb
Thank you for putting me on the alternate list!
December 10, 2012 07:44PM
I'm not wishing any ill will on anybody, but if 46 of y'all on the participant list can't make it, I will not be too upset.... metal detecting smiley And if it turns out my number does not come up, then I guess it was not meant to be and I'll try next time. smiling smiley

Congrats to all who made it! clap
Thank you John and Rose it is a honor to be selected (n/t)
December 10, 2012 07:28PM
And you sir, are one of the best. Rookies, watch and learn! (n/t)
December 10, 2012 09:28PM
Awe, Gizzie,,, You're making me blush! It will be good to see you, my friend!!! (n/t)
December 11, 2012 11:09PM
Thanks John and Rose for the opportunity to participate in DIV. Merry Christmas. (n/t)
December 10, 2012 07:26PM
Thanks, can't wait till spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (n/t)
December 10, 2012 07:20PM
Thanks so much for selecting me! (n/t)
December 10, 2012 07:19PM
I feel extremely fortunate to be #21 on the alternate list dance

DIV hunts are the best rock

Thanks John, Rose & committee!

Merry Christmas to all sunny

Congrats to those selected! (n/t)
December 10, 2012 06:58PM
thank you john and rose (n/t)
December 10, 2012 06:53PM
And a HUGE THANK YOU to DOC for the great suggestion....
December 10, 2012 06:36PM
He stuck his beard out on limb by suggesting inviting the 300 family members from DIV XXII since that was the easiest post DIV clean up he and John have conducted. Let's all be sure to personally thank DOC when we see him.

And let's do John, Rose, Doc and all of the committee members proud by keeping this momentum going and making every post DIV the best it's ever been!
December 10, 2012 06:32PM
If any body on the Alternate list backs out can you please put me on the Alternate list!!!!!
Thank You,
Ryan Crim.
And spend time with Dan again this year.

Its much appreciated

John
Congrats to those selected!!!!!
December 10, 2012 06:16PM
Congrats to all that got selected!! I'll try next time to make it!! I can't wait to see what is pulled from the ground!! Merry Christmas and happy new year!!
December 10, 2012 06:12PM
Congratulations to all that made the list!!! did not make it this time ,but i will keep trying,You all put together the best hunts and i just hope to one day being invited .Good luck to all and Happy hunting.Save some history!!!!!
Thank you!! Can't wait!! (n/t)
December 10, 2012 06:00PM
Thanks again John and Rose cant waitdance (n/t)
December 10, 2012 05:07PM
Thank you John and Rose, and Merry Christmas!! (n/t)
December 10, 2012 04:55PM
The two Jeff's ride again...ready to go my brother. (n/t)
December 10, 2012 07:59PM
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2012 08:02PM by Confedreb.
I'm ready brother. (n/t)
December 11, 2012 04:19PM
December 10, 2012 04:53PM
So excited that I made the list! Thanks much Rose and John. Words don't convey how grateful I am for the opportunity.

Mike Staso (traveler790)

Dano in GA
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2012 04:45PM by dano.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."
Thank you! I can't wait to go. Good luck everyone. (n/t)
December 10, 2012 04:13PM

Eric Champigny
Thanks John and Rose! (n/t)
December 10, 2012 04:06PM
December 10, 2012 04:03PM
THANKS JOHN AND ROSE I AM VERY GRATEFUL .
For some reason I cannot get the list to refresh? I'll keep trying. (n/t)
December 10, 2012 04:02PM
dont worry Rog............your on it! ALWAYS good to see and dig with you. thumbs down (n/t)
December 10, 2012 04:13PM

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."
Thanks Streak and back at ya. (n/t)
December 10, 2012 04:20PM
Time to put that Blisstool to work! (n/t)
December 10, 2012 06:47PM
Still haven't spent much time with it, but I am beginning to figure it out. (n/t)
December 11, 2012 09:09AM
buds metal detecting smiley rock Thanks Again rock metal detecting smiley buds (n/t)
December 10, 2012 03:57PM

"Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place. If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for." Robert E. Lee
List??
December 10, 2012 03:34PM
I feel like a dummy...but I cannot find the list.....hammer
Re: List??
December 10, 2012 03:42PM
Thanks...refreshing the page worked. My son and I are alternates #15 & 16!!
Look in the black banner at the top...
December 10, 2012 03:37PM
XXIII Participant's List
woooohooooo thanks for the invite! (n/t)
December 10, 2012 03:27PM
congratulations to everyone that made the list (n/t)
December 10, 2012 03:22PM
Congratulations to everyone that made the list!! (n/t)
December 11, 2012 01:26AM
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2012 03:18AM by C4Teeter.
Congratulations to everyone that made the list!!
December 11, 2012 01:26AM
Congrats everyone that made the listdance I know I'm new to the forum, but look forward to making the list in the future. DIV sounds like alot of FUN... Look forward to seeing what comes out that Virginia soil.. Merry Christmas to all.

Treat Others How You Want To Be Treated
Great Christmas present!! thanks Merry Christmas to you! (n/t)
December 10, 2012 03:12PM
Thank you Rose, John, and committee.....
December 10, 2012 02:59PM
Thank you all so very much. Merry Christmas and good luck to all.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2012 02:59PM by AtticaJailBreak.

"The principles for which we contend are bound to reassert themselves, though it may be in another time and in another form." --Jeff Davis
December 10, 2012 02:45PM
John & Rose,

Thank you so much for allowing me to participate in the Spring Hunt. What a blessing and what a Christmas Present! I promise that I will always be a responsible participant and I will never forget the opportunity you have given to me. To Him be the glory!

Bob Hancock
(Hornbush)
Hey Ed...........
December 10, 2012 04:28PM
I'm gonna keep my eye on you next fall.wink
Re: Hey Ed...........
December 10, 2012 08:00PM
Thanks John! Sounds great, I followed directions this time, I promise lol. Evidently I didn't hit the save profile change when I added my name to my profile. Not gonna get me next time! lol.
I hope you wont give up.
December 10, 2012 04:23PM
yall have to understand that it really hard to keep track of soooo many people, and thats exactly why Rose posts the sign up rules prior to the sign ups, to give everyone time to get all their ducks in a row. Everyone needs a valid email address, and their full name in their profile. The order you sign up doesnt matter at all.
Keep a good attitude...and keep trying. Keep a close watch on the forum too, as they often take extra alternates. you may get to go yet! thumbs down
You find that nobody is more upfront and fair than John and Rose. I do not envy their job, but they do a fine job of it. Streak!

A proverb that was coined by William E .Hickson in the mid 1800's
December 10, 2012 02:50PM
'Tis a lesson you should heed:
Try, try, try again.
If at first you don't succeed,
Try, try, try again.

~~ "There comes a time in every rightly constructed boy's life when he has a raging desire to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure." Mark Twain ~~
Thanks John & Rose..........
December 10, 2012 02:37PM
Looking forward to seeing everone again!!!!!

Research Boys, RESEARCH!!!!!!
Yay!! Thank you John and Rose..have a wonderful Christmas!! (n/t)
December 10, 2012 02:34PM
Thanks Rose and John! Looking forward to it for sure. (n/t)
December 10, 2012 02:18PM

Battle Flag of the 51st Va Infantry

Born and raised CSA!
Great, Great, Great, Great Grandfather John Taliaferro Stevens.
Enlisted May 1st, 1862 with Co.B/E 51st VA Infantry.
Taken Prisoner at princeton WV May 16th 1862, found shot in the back "like a bushwacker" May 17th 1862.
Great, Great, Great, Great Uncle John James Loving Stevens.
Enlisted Feb. 10th 1863 with Co. B, 8th Va Calvary.
Thank you SO very much! (n/t)
December 10, 2012 02:14PM

Bringing you REAL relic hunting videos since 2006.

Subscribe for the most up to date releases: http://www.youtube.com/scdigger

Greg, I'm hoping you'll be there to video my greatest find. Good luck. (n/t)
December 10, 2012 09:35PM
Thanks so much Rose!!! This is going to be an awesome hunt!! (n/t)
December 10, 2012 02:09PM
Thank you John and Rose, we can't wait to see everyone in March!! (n/t)
December 10, 2012 02:00PM
Thank you for a early x-masmetal detecting smiley (n/t)
December 10, 2012 01:53PM
Thanks Rose! Picking people I am sure was not easy!
December 10, 2012 01:52PM
I am still going to keep my fingers crossed in hopes of making it #48 Alternate!
well if you go, that means I go too! #36 happy (n/t)
December 10, 2012 02:38PM
Thank You, for the chance to make it back to that hunt site metal detecting smiley ! (n/t)
December 10, 2012 01:51PM
Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! (n/t)
December 10, 2012 01:42PM

===========================================================
Preserving family history by digging & saving, not bulldozing or disintegrating.
===========================================================
Thank you John And Rose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (n/t)
December 10, 2012 01:35PM

417 RELIC HUNTERS CLUB
SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!
Many thanks and Merry Christmas to John, Rose and to all DIV committee members! cowboy (n/t)
December 10, 2012 01:18PM

~~ "There comes a time in every rightly constructed boy's life when he has a raging desire to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure." Mark Twain ~~
. (n/t)
December 10, 2012 08:21PM

Sgt. Benjamin Orbin Company B 85th Pennsylvania
Pvt. George Orbin Company C 85th Pennsylvania
Pvt. Mark Slonaker 23rd Ohio Infantry
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2012 08:25PM by Ed in S.W.Pa.
Thank John and Rose and to all DIV committee members! (n/t)
December 10, 2012 08:23PM

Sgt. Benjamin Orbin Company B 85th Pennsylvania
Pvt. George Orbin Company C 85th Pennsylvania
Pvt. Mark Slonaker 23rd Ohio Infantry
December 10, 2012 01:13PM
Merry Christmas everyone. Can't wait to have another diggin adventure with my DIV family. You guys rocks.
Congrats Ken and Rick, and everyone who made the pick! good job (n/t)
December 10, 2012 12:59PM
THANK YOU ROSE, JOHN AND COMMITTEE..!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL... (n/t)
December 10, 2012 12:39PM
Where is the list posted...The participatnt list is only filled in to the 50s on my end.....Obviously I am doing something wrong ....Thanks
Try refreshing the list page or clearing out your cache.
Thanks Merc Man. It worked..My name didnt pop up but it worked none the less....Take Care
trying to delete post
December 10, 2012 12:26PM
delete post

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2012 01:04PM by carpetbagger.
Sorry but the order of sign up makes no difference...
December 11, 2012 04:53PM
whether your chosen or not. There is a lot of things that go into being invited , and the rules for it are exact ,full name , no hidden e-mail address and contribute to the Spot are a few items don't give up keep involved and try again.

James A. Farley
Congrats to the lucky few! (n/t)
December 12, 2012 02:46AM

Rachel Shifflett
I lay ten dollars down, and bet them, every one,
that every time we have a fight, the yankees they will run.
http://www.valhallastablesvirginia.com/calvary
http://morgans_men.tripod.com
http://morgan150.com
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2012 03:55AM by ohioreb.
Can't wait till March! Thanks Rose and John! (n/t)
December 11, 2012 05:53PM
Re: Selection process.
December 10, 2012 12:39PM
It may be due to your name on your profile. It reads, "Jeff K." There was a message posted before sign-ups saying to make sure your full name is visible on your profile, or you won't be selected...

Research and Recovery - www.rrshow.net

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2012 12:45PM by TennMan.
December 10, 2012 01:40PM
Dang it, didn't even make it on the alternate list. Y'all have fun!
December 10, 2012 01:52PM
I think it is. I saw it on the sign up sheet, I'll check it again. Thanks!
December 10, 2012 01:45PM
Badmudder- Make sure your name is visible, too!

-Ian

December 10, 2012 01:11PM
Yea you're probably right about that. Serves me right. Thanks for the heads up!
December 10, 2012 01:43PM
We all make mistakes and there are things overlooked. On a positive note, you'll be ready for the next sign-ups! good job

You're probably right TennMan. If you don't play by the rules... (n/t)
December 10, 2012 01:07PM
Thank You!!!!
December 10, 2012 12:20PM
Just wanted to say Thank You John and Rose, and also thank you DOC. For that excellent idea. This made my day.
Thanks Rose and John ,and Happy Holidays to you and your family . (n/t)
December 10, 2012 11:59AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH JOHN AND ROSE MERRY CHRISTMASdance (n/t)
December 10, 2012 11:56AM
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2012 01:35PM by MATT WHALEY.
My Participant List is still blank am I missing something?? (n/t)
December 10, 2012 11:51AM
Try clearing your internet cache. (n/t)
December 10, 2012 11:54AM
Thank You John & Rose, have a special Christmas with your family! (n/t)
December 10, 2012 11:45AM
Thank you John, Rose & Committee (n/t)
December 10, 2012 11:45AM

Barry Broadway
John and Rose, Thanks for the invite. Can't wait to see everyone metal detecting smiley (n/t)
December 10, 2012 11:44AM
Thank you Rose and John! Merry Christmas!dance (n/t)
December 10, 2012 11:43AM
Thanks Rose and John, see you in a few months!!!
December 10, 2012 11:40AM
It's going to be a long winter, but it will be less painful knowing I have this to look forward to. WooooHoooo!!!
December 10, 2012 11:38AM
Great news, going to be hunting with my friends in March. Have a Merry Christmas John & Rose and everyone else.
Thank you John and Rosesmiling smiley (n/t)
December 10, 2012 11:37AM
Thank you Rose and John (n/t)
December 10, 2012 11:37AM
Merry Christmas to you John and Rose!!!!! Thank you! (n/t)
December 10, 2012 11:34AM
Thank you, thank you & thank you! (n/t)
December 10, 2012 11:32AM
Now I don't have to hold my breath for 3 months, Thank You! (n/t)
December 10, 2012 11:24AM
Thank you John and Rose. See you in March. (n/t)
December 10, 2012 11:13AM

Proud member of the Sons of Confederate Veterans for all of my Virginia ancestors who served, fought, became POW's and died for a cause they believed in. You are my heroes.
Thanks John & Rose. Looking forward to it metal detecting smiley (n/t)
December 10, 2012 11:12AM

Frank
GG Grandfather Pvt Louis Fountain 3rd Mississippi Infantry Co A, Live Oak Rifles, Featherstone’s Brigade, Loring’s Division.
GG Grandfather Pvt Wiley Bullock 9th Mississippi Cavalry, Co A ,Steedes Company, Ferguson's Brigade,William Jackson's Division.
CSA Army of Tennesse
Ferguson's Brigade was part of the escort of President Davis in Georgia, April, 1865.
Thank you, John and Rose! I made the Alt List! dance (n/t)
December 10, 2012 11:08AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2012 11:28AM by TennMan.
December 10, 2012 11:07AM
Thanks for the information Rose. See you all this spring!!! Also, I just tried to join the private forum and it said there were no forums to join? Let me know if they aren't ready yet. I'm so excited I may have misread something ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2012 11:10AM by jdhinton.
December 10, 2012 09:05PM
thank y'all very much. I was so excited today that I think the whole neighborhood could hear me! Met some wonderful and very knowledgeable people at DIV XXII. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Merry Christmas to all.
Sweet Thanks John and Rose !!!!!!!! (n/t)
December 10, 2012 10:47AM
WOOOOHOOOO!!!!! Thank you John and Rose!!!!!! (n/t)
December 10, 2012 10:43AM
Thanks John and Rose. (n/t)
December 10, 2012 10:39AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 51
Record Number of Users: 65 on April 03, 2011
Record Number of Guests: 266 on October 22, 2014