Howdy!! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of service Extras
Minelab White's Electronics
KellyCo Metal Detectors Black Box Stocks
Garrett Metal Detectors Metal Detector Sales of SWMO
North Georgia Detectors KellyCo Metal Detectors American Digger
Reid's Detector Batteries Old Rebellion War Relics & Miniatures Fort Bedford Metal Detectors Civil War Relics

Garrett Infinium w/ Anderson shaft, extra coil (8" mono) and headphone adapter

Even though My Treasure Spot is a nice friendly forum, please be careful when buying and selling items. Make sure that both parties fully understand the terms of the transaction. If possible, confirm the seller's physical address and phone number before sending any payment. Ask for references on a buyer or seller from other members of the forums.

As a service to your fellow buyers and sellers, please take the time to post a reply to the original post pertaining to the transaction. In this reply, please give a short description of your satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the transaction including the seller or buyer's name. This will allow users to search for feedback for future transactions.

Under no circumstances will the website owners, hosts, advertisers, administrator and/or moderators be liable for any loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, losses suffered by third parties, or any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this site regardless of the form of action.

This forum is for My Treasure Spot members to sell items that are for their personal use and for Sponsors to promote their business endeavors. If you are not a Sponsor and would like to use My Treasure Spot to sell items related to a business endeavor, contact me at donnie@smithutopia.com for info on becoming a sponsor.
Garrett Infinium w/ Anderson shaft, extra coil (8" mono) and headphone adapter
July 23, 2010 11:38AM
What I have is a Garrett Infinium with all the original accessories, instructional dvd, owners manual, original box, an Anderson shaft that I just bought back in March, the 10 X 17 DD coil, 8" mono coil, Garrett headphones and 2 headphone adapters. As many of you know, the headphones that are supplied with this are not the greatest so I I have cut the end of the original headphones and replaced it with a standard 1/4' headphone plug. I then used the end to make the adapter so I could use my Gray Ghost with the unit (gray ghosts are not included). I have also purchased another adapter from "reidman"- very high quality adapter that is water proof and he sells on eBay for $49. I have never used this machine in the water, only to attend 2 of the DIV in Virginia last Spring and Fall. The Anderson shaft will allow you to swing it all day. ( Actually would like to keep the shaft and modify my Explorer to it but don't really have the time right now). I am selling because I am having back surgery on Sept.9 and 23rd and the medical bills are coming in from all the test and procedures I've had done up until now and this is the only machine I can let go of as it will be a while before I'm back to swinging a detector. If your interested please PM me, I'll have pics up by Friday evening. I will do PayPal but need to add 3%. $875 shipped conus

Rick
"A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.."
--Thomas Jefferson

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2010 02:09PM by RHorseUSMC.

Sold pending payment (n/t)
July 26, 2010 08:28PM
This message does not contain any text.

Rick
"A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.."
--Thomas Jefferson
Payment recieved, it's gone! (n/t)
July 31, 2010 11:04PM

Rick
--Thomas Jefferson
Additional pics of Anderson Shaft (n/t)
July 23, 2010 11:50AM

Rick
--Thomas Jefferson
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2010 02:10PM by RHorseUSMC.

Rick if the buyer backs out contact me Thank you smiling smiley (n/t)
July 31, 2010 07:49AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 209
Record Number of Users: 92 on September 29, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 349 on April 09, 2018