Welcome! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of Service Extras
KellyCo Metal DetectorsGarrett Metal Detectors
Metal Detector Sales of SWMOWhite's Electronics
Minelab
KellyCo Metal DetectorsDetectorProPredator ToolsEast Texas Treasure Outfitters
CS Sales & ServicesCivil War RelicsOld Rebellion War Relics & MiniaturesJDug Metal Detector Rentals

Still looking to tradeCSA (n/t)

Even though My Treasure Spot is a nice friendly forum, please be careful when buying and selling items. Make sure that both parties fully understand the terms of the transaction. If possible, confirm the seller's physical address and phone number before sending any payment. Ask for references on a buyer or seller from other members of the forums.

As a service to your fellow buyers and sellers, please take the time to post a reply to the original post pertaining to the transaction. In this reply, please give a short description of your satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the transaction including the seller or buyer's name. This will allow users to search for feedback for future transactions.

Under no circumstances will the website owners, hosts, advertisers, administrator and/or moderators be liable for any loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, losses suffered by third parties, or any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this site regardless of the form of action.

This forum is for My Treasure Spot members to sell items that are for their personal use and for Sponsors to promote their business endeavors. If you are not a Sponsor and would like to use My Treasure Spot to sell items related to a business endeavor, contact me at donnie@smithutopia.com for info on becoming a sponsor.
C S Tongue to trade OK NO TRADES how about for sale
February 20, 2012 10:03PM
$900.00 or best offer or trade for A R -15 has a small break where pin is pointing if you have one to trade or want to buy P M Me will let run for a week or till sale or trade

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2012 01:21PM by dean arbogast.

SOLD SOLD SOLD 4-6-12 (n/t)
April 06, 2012 07:10PM
This message does not contain any text.
CSASOLD PENDING PAYMENTCSA (n/t)
March 30, 2012 06:42PM
Still looking to tradeCSA (n/t)
March 22, 2012 08:40PM
CSA (n/t)
March 04, 2012 10:29PM
bump (n/t)
February 29, 2012 04:23PM
BUMP FOR SALE (n/t)
February 27, 2012 01:25PM
I have a few AR's let me see what I can find in the safes. (n/t)
February 25, 2012 11:28AM
wish i could help ya out
February 21, 2012 09:29PM
i would love to have a c.s tounge, but i too am in the market for an ar 15 p.s- check out rock river arms good deal going on right now
The prices on Ar's have dropped quite a bit in the last year or so.
February 22, 2012 03:28PM
I see em at the shows every couple of weeks or so for a lot better prices than they were. Linda and I both have our own AR's and love em. Hers is a plain Jane bushmaster, and mine is a fairly heavily customized Stag Arms Leftie. (can you say tackdriver?) Pretty much any of the mainstream Ar's will do just fine for you, as long as they are Mil Spec. The DPMS's are NOT always Mil Spec, so personally I'd shy away from them. They are still pretty decent guns, but you cant depend on aftermarket parts to always fit well. Good luck in your quest bud. Anno is decent priced now too, and I'd get a pile of it before it shoots up again. We have about 5000 rounds on hand at any given time......but we did blow off a few hundred round a couple of week ago. guns blazing

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."
Thanks for the info Streak I will keep that in mind while I am looking (n/t)
February 23, 2012 10:32PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 42
Record Number of Users: 65 on April 03, 2011
Record Number of Guests: 266 on October 22, 2014