Welcome! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of Service Extras
MinelabWhite's Electronics
Metal Detector Sales of SWMOKellyCo Metal Detectors
Garrett Metal Detectors
KellyCo Metal DetectorsEast Texas Treasure OutfittersAmerican Digger
Old Rebellion War Relics & MiniaturesCivil War RelicsFort Bedford Metal DetectorsJDug Metal Detector Rentals

He's not related To the other Conway on here from penn is he it looks like all he does is sell stuff I believe u should have to belong to The forum for a period of time before u can sell stuff (n/t)

Even though My Treasure Spot is a nice friendly forum, please be careful when buying and selling items. Make sure that both parties fully understand the terms of the transaction. If possible, confirm the seller's physical address and phone number before sending any payment. Ask for references on a buyer or seller from other members of the forums.

As a service to your fellow buyers and sellers, please take the time to post a reply to the original post pertaining to the transaction. In this reply, please give a short description of your satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the transaction including the seller or buyer's name. This will allow users to search for feedback for future transactions.

Under no circumstances will the website owners, hosts, advertisers, administrator and/or moderators be liable for any loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, losses suffered by third parties, or any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this site regardless of the form of action.

This forum is for My Treasure Spot members to sell items that are for their personal use and for Sponsors to promote their business endeavors. If you are not a Sponsor and would like to use My Treasure Spot to sell items related to a business endeavor, contact me at donnie@smithutopia.com for info on becoming a sponsor.
Used Vibra Probe 560 with holster
March 04, 2012 10:37PM
Hello I have a Used Vibra-Probe 560 Automatic, Waterproof, Pulse Induction, Microprocessor Controlled, Pinpointer with belt Holster for Sale Please give me a call and give me your Best Price 302-358-1101 or PM me but im not on Very Often.... Thanks
This message does not contain any text.
I paid for this probe but haven't received it yet!!!!!!!!
April 05, 2012 06:50PM
Mar.8th, sent the moneyorder.

Mar.16, says he received the money and shipped the probe

Mar.31, I asked for a tracking number, he says it's at home and to call him

Apr.2, called for tracking number, he says he'll email it.

Apr.3, called his cell, no answer

Apr.4, called his cell, no answer

So what to do now guys? Am I getting ripped here?
This message does not contain any text.
Re: I paid for this probe but haven't received it yet!!!!!!!!
April 05, 2012 10:07PM
Ron Brown
Mar.8th, sent the moneyorder.

Mar.16, says he received the money and shipped the probe

Mar.31, I asked for a tracking number, he says it's at home and to call him

Apr.2, called for tracking number, he says he'll email it.

Apr.3, called his cell, no answer

Apr.4, called his cell, no answer

So what to do now guys? Am I getting ripped here?
I made a deal with a fella back in February, this guy said he would trade me a brand new set of Koss UR 30 headphones for something I had up for trade on the forums. I sent him out the item trusting him to do the same. I got excuse after excuse after excuse why he hasn't shipped me the phones, finally I got another email from him a few days ago with tracking number. What will be in the box I don't know but hope it is the headphones. I wouldn't of been out much $$$ if he didn't come through but a deal is a deal no matter the price. I believe that a mans word should be as good as gold. I hounded and hounded him, sending email after email. Hopefully you won't get taken, things can happen such as an emergency,etc. . Good luck. Steve.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2012 10:10PM by SkiWhiz.
Thanks Barry!
April 05, 2012 10:40PM
There's no excuses for this bull other than he's a low life. I told him to email me when he got my money, he didn't, I had to email him, I had to ask when he shipped my detector, I had to ask for a tracking number, I had to ask again, and again, and he stopped answering his phone.

In the same time span I sold a metal detector to another guy, I informed him that I got his money the same day it was received , I sent the detector out the next day and informed him again, included was a tracking number and an estimate of 6 business days for it to get to him from the Post office. I talked to him on the phone no less than 4 times during this transaction. That's how you do business. I'm awaiting his call for when the detector arrives to make sure all is okay.

The guy that is scamming me on this forum is also trying to sell some old coin he found also on this forum, please be careful.

HH
More than likely...yes
April 05, 2012 09:22PM
I'm not saying that the seller will not finally come through and ship it to you but the outlook is not so good if it has been this long. Not that its an extremely small amount of money, but lets be glad that if you did get ripped off...it wasnt a metal detector purchase where $$$ was lost. The guy actually put his phone number out there? If i were you i would be blowing his phone up every single day!

I check the classifieds forum regularly but im very choosy as to who i will do business with. If the seller only has just a few posts to his name im not even coming close to pulling a trigger on a deal. Yeah, they may actually be a good person but im not gonna put myself out there to be taken advantage of. There are plenty of good folks here at the spot whom which you can trust your money with BUT every now and then a troll will come along and create a profile just to scam someone.

I hope everything works out for you in this deal.
Barry
Re: Used Vibra Probe 560 with holster
March 05, 2012 07:01PM
Anyone wanna Make a Offer???
March 07, 2012 09:01PM
$65 Shipped Anyone?
March 08, 2012 07:19PM
Sold Pending Payment....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 107
Record Number of Users: 65 on April 03, 2011
Record Number of Guests: 263 on December 26, 2013