Welcome! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of Service Extras
Garrett Metal DetectorsMinelab
Metal Detector Sales of SWMOWhite's Electronics
KellyCo Metal Detectors
Predator ToolsAmerican DiggerDetectorPro
CS Sales & ServicesOld Rebellion War Relics & MiniaturesJDug Metal Detector RentalsCivil War Relics

Bigfoot coil for dfx

Even though My Treasure Spot is a nice friendly forum, please be careful when buying and selling items. Make sure that both parties fully understand the terms of the transaction. If possible, confirm the seller's physical address and phone number before sending any payment. Ask for references on a buyer or seller from other members of the forums.

As a service to your fellow buyers and sellers, please take the time to post a reply to the original post pertaining to the transaction. In this reply, please give a short description of your satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the transaction including the seller or buyer's name. This will allow users to search for feedback for future transactions.

Under no circumstances will the website owners, hosts, advertisers, administrator and/or moderators be liable for any loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, losses suffered by third parties, or any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this site regardless of the form of action.

This forum is for My Treasure Spot members to sell items that are for their personal use and for Sponsors to promote their business endeavors. If you are not a Sponsor and would like to use My Treasure Spot to sell items related to a business endeavor, contact me at donnie@smithutopia.com for info on becoming a sponsor.
Bigfoot coil for dfx
April 17, 2012 07:41PM
Looking for a newer Bigfoot coil that will work for a dfx.
Re: Bigfoot coil for dfx
May 04, 2012 12:34PM
I have 2 Bigfoot coils and the covers for the DFX and MXT Bigfoot coils for sale!!!!
This one is in impecable condition. Ive seen it! Great seller (n/t)
April 18, 2012 11:06AM
This message does not contain any text.
Re: This one is in impecable condition. Ive seen it! Great seller
April 18, 2012 11:48AM
I seen u sold one in November. Still asking for about the same price. I'm really interest. Thanks
sorry mine is sold good luck they are a tough find (n/t)
April 18, 2012 01:34PM
This message does not contain any text.
April 17, 2012 11:20PM
I have a bigfoot coil for dfx...great shape ...how much would you offer?....thanks
April 18, 2012 06:18AM
If its in good shape and working condition from what I have seen on eBay 150. 00 I think that is fair but they r rare.
April 18, 2012 10:33AM
one just went for 350.00 on e-bay....the ones for 150.00 are for the 6.59 mhz machines...they are a lot cheaper.
April 18, 2012 11:54AM
Your right the other one went off before I seen the final price. I'm not a big fan of buying something before trying it but I've done my homework and these coils r awesome. There's a lot of parks where i live. It would take forever to hunt with a lesser coil. Give me a best price and I'll talk it over with the wife. My birthday is coming up and I'm pretty sure this is what I want. Thanks a ton
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 32
Record Number of Users: 65 on April 03, 2011
Record Number of Guests: 263 on December 26, 2013