Welcome! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of Service Extras
White's ElectronicsGarrett Metal Detectors
KellyCo Metal DetectorsMetal Detector Sales of SWMO
Minelab
American DiggerPredator ToolsKellyCo Metal Detectors
CS Sales & ServicesJDug Metal Detector RentalsOld Rebellion War Relics & MiniaturesFort Bedford Metal Detectors

Updated Minelab CTX3030 Info Now Available

Even though My Treasure Spot is a nice friendly forum, please be careful when buying and selling items. Make sure that both parties fully understand the terms of the transaction. If possible, confirm the seller's physical address and phone number before sending any payment. Ask for references on a buyer or seller from other members of the forums.

As a service to your fellow buyers and sellers, please take the time to post a reply to the original post pertaining to the transaction. In this reply, please give a short description of your satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the transaction including the seller or buyer's name. This will allow users to search for feedback for future transactions.

Under no circumstances will the website owners, hosts, advertisers, administrator and/or moderators be liable for any loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, losses suffered by third parties, or any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this site regardless of the form of action.

This forum is for My Treasure Spot members to sell items that are for their personal use and for Sponsors to promote their business endeavors. If you are not a Sponsor and would like to use My Treasure Spot to sell items related to a business endeavor, contact me at donnie@smithutopia.com for info on becoming a sponsor.
Updated Minelab CTX3030 Info Now Available
May 10, 2012 08:55PM
www.ctx3030.com

Waterproof headphones will be available

Bob Sullivan
CS Sales & Services
181 Pine St
Kilgore, TX 75662
903-983-1583
Re: Updated Minelab CTX3030 Info Now Available
May 10, 2012 10:14PM
HOW MUCH BOBgritting teeth
Re: Updated Minelab CTX3030 Info Now Available
May 18, 2012 07:58AM
Price: $2,499.00 USD

First one I saw posted.

Just found $2,299 as well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2012 08:01AM by MercMan.
Probably in the ballpark of $3000
May 12, 2012 11:06AM
The GPX's sell $3k-$4k. Sure don't see any price advertised. This is waterproof with GPS. TDM(too darn much) for my blood. I'll have to stick with my Teknetics. Its nice to daydream.
Re: Probably in the ballpark of $3000
May 12, 2012 12:11PM
they will be less than that but way more than the etrac

Battle Flag of the 51st Va Infantry

Born and raised CSA!

Great, Great, Great, Great Grandfather John Taliaferro Stevens.
Enlisted May 1st, 1862 with Co.B/E 51st VA Infantry.
Taken Prisoner at princeton WV May 16th 1862, found shot in the back "like a bushwacker" May 17th 1862.

Great, Great, Great, Great Uncle John James Loving Stevens.
Enlisted Feb. 10th 1863 with Co. B, 8th Va Calvary.
Actually the pricing is inline!
May 18, 2012 09:29AM
MSRP on the eTrac is $1895.00, Pricing on the base CTX is $2299.00 thats only $400.00 for all the features the eTrac has plus all the new features in the CTX.

I'd have to say Minelab hasn't poked anyone in the eye with this offering.

Kellyco has the price of $2299.00 listed

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2012 09:32AM by ScottTX.
pricing - two options... with/without wireless pack?
May 18, 2012 11:12PM
I ****think*** the $2299 is without the wireless headphones, the $2499 includes them + a car charger + a AA battery pack. And that's probably the minimum price, the MSRP is probably higher?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 42
Record Number of Users: 65 on April 03, 2011
Record Number of Guests: 263 on December 26, 2013