Howdy!! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of service Extras

How to?

How to?
February 11, 2012 09:15AM
Good morning to all.

Not meaning to sound "stupid" but can anyone tell me the process of taking pictures of relics and posting them to My Treasure Spot. Never done it and would like to learn how so I can show some interesting things that I have found over the years.

TKS!

Doubleagle
Stuff used
February 11, 2012 12:12PM
1. Digital camera
2. Nice background (I use black material that I can drape over to make the background disappear.
3. Some nice relics.

Make your pics and download them to your computer. Using whatever program you have I think windows comes with a viewer (I use Mac). Open a picture and resize it to <1 meg and save a copy.

When posting look at the message header you will see a link Attach an image or file. Click that and it will ask you what image. Navigate to the image and select it. It must be less then 1 meg. The click attach.

Re: Stuff used
February 12, 2012 08:21AM
ScottTX;

I really appreciate your post. I have never really messed with downloading pics so I know very little about it.
I will try this.

Thanks again!

Doubleagle
Downloads
February 12, 2012 09:31AM
Normally you just connect the camera to the computer with a usb cable that come with the camera. The computer should recognize the camera and download the picture automatically. If you have your camera manual it should be covered.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 312
Record Number of Users: 92 on September 29, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 2955 on October 07, 2019