Howdy!! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of service Extras
Minelab Metal Detector Sales of SWMO
Garrett Metal Detectors White's Electronics
American Digger North Georgia Detectors
Fort Bedford Metal Detectors Old Rebellion War Relics & Miniatures Reid's Detector Batteries

Home Depot has a program

Home Depot has a program
January 13, 2019 08:23PM
Home Depot has a program where customers answer questions about products they have purchased. I guess HD does not want to pay employees to waste their time answering so many dumb questions. Most times all the person has to do is walk in and hunt down the right person that works in the department. (yes, I know that is 75% of the work)

Well, a year ago I bought some gate hardware and I have been getting questions ever since.

This is how it works.
You get an email from HD asking a question a customer has sent in.
You go to the web site read the question and try to answer if you can.
I did not know if a human actually looks at the answer before posting so I tested them once. I said don't get at home depot go to ACE for better price. In a couple of days I got email from HD saying my answer has not been approved.

Well a few days ago I must have been in a cranky mood and got this question: "Where the gate hangs now is in a block fence can u use the ones that r already there if u r in the yard it swings out"

Here is my answer: It is spelled "you" and "are" What are you a teenager?

I got an email today saying: Your answer has been approved. I checked, it is up there forever.
Re: Home Depot has a program
January 29, 2019 08:45PM
U tell him!
U tell'em. (n/t)
January 14, 2019 10:11PM
This message does not contain any text.
clap (n/t)
January 14, 2019 07:53AM
This message does not contain any text.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 128
Record Number of Users: 92 on September 29, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 349 on April 09, 2018