Howdy!! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of service Extras
White's Electronics Minelab
Garrett Metal Detectors Metal Detector Sales of SWMO
American Digger North Georgia Detectors
Old Rebellion War Relics & Miniatures Reid's Detector Batteries Civil War Relics

New years holiday digs

New years holiday digs
January 08, 2019 08:17PM
Kim and I got out for the first time this season to a spot we call the pasture. We have hunted this site for I believe 4 years now and we still find plenty of relics when we re visit the place. We have found a total of 5 and a half union plates in this camp between Kim , myself and my hunting buddy and neighbor John. We dug out a lot of Iron to throw away and Kim got the best finds with a stone knife tool possibly Indian , a perfect canteen spout with no name on it and a nice large coat eagle button . I found Kim and my life has been blessed ever since. I also got the usual camp finds along with a folding straight razor . Using our GPX 4800s I found a fire pit over 20 inches deep with 8 charred Williams cleaners and melted lead along with some nails. It has been a long time since we posted because we have not been out since last winter. Hope to get out again soon.

Great finds , nice point. (n/t)
January 09, 2019 12:02PM
This message does not contain any text.
Very nice digs... (n/t)
January 09, 2019 09:46AM

HH Ron
bleh

Re: New years holiday digs
January 09, 2019 04:45AM
Hi Kim & Charlie ... Nice spear head ? and Button plus all the other bullets lead and stuff ... Congrats ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2019 04:47AM by Dumpsite Digger.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 105
Record Number of Users: 92 on September 29, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 349 on April 09, 2018