Howdy!! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of service Extras

Re: Identification Help 1800's Relics (3 ) Relic Shows (There Skunked )

Identification Help 1800's Relics (3 ) Relic Shows (There Skunked )
August 14, 2019 09:29PM
These Relic's were found on an East Coast Beach Public about 5 years ago..May be other listing When the Beach is Hot It Hot showing Display of Great Finds

I just attended the Civil War Relic Show Aug 10 , 2019 in Marietta ,Georgia and had attended (2 ) Relic Shows in Gettysburg,Pa also a couple of Relic Store Fronts==== The Roman Shop that Sell Roman Coin and Jewelry said he has No Idea, but I might be on Roman Ship Wreck off the Coast ( Unknown )

All The Dealer were Very Nice I must have show these Relics to about 40 Dealers and all said the say thing.I have never seen anything like them or if I was going to tell your something , it would not be correct

Please Help, send this Post to Friends

These last item is the only Gold I have found on this Beach in ( 5 ) years

Now for the Identification Show

Re: Identification Help 1800's Relics (3 ) Relic Shows (There Skunked )
September 06, 2019 07:59PM
Could the U shaped item with dolphins be a sheet music holder that could have been attached to an instrument?

Paternal Great grandfather: Corporal Thomas Ledford Sizemore, served in 14th Va Infantry. Wounded and taken prisoner after Picketts Charge.
Maternal Great grandfather: Lieutenant John S. Alvis, served as Asst Quarter Master in Virginia Calvary battalions.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 308
Record Number of Users: 92 on September 29, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 2955 on October 07, 2019