Howdy!! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of service Extras

Sponsorship...I could use some help... Wave

Sponsorship...I could use some help... Wave
December 19, 2018 05:05PM
I don't like doing this but I could use some help if anyone has any suggestions. My Treasure Spot has had a couple of sponsors pull out due to business reasons and other circumstances that are completely understandable. I thank them for their sponsorship and they are welcome back at any time.

This opens up a few slots for new sponsors.

If anyone knows of any companies that would like to come on board as a sponsor, send me their contact info (name, phone, email) and I will be glad to send them info on becoming a sponsor. If they want to contact me, have them send me an email at donnie.g.smith at outlook.com.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Donnie
Re: Sponsorship...I could use some help... Wave
February 01, 2019 07:59AM
Donnie, when I click on Reid’s detector battery banner I get nothing. No web site, no phone number, nothing. It just flashes back to the red add. Is there no contact information?
No web site
February 07, 2019 02:31PM
Reid does not have a website at this time. If you have a default email client designated on your machine, then it should start a new email to his address. If not, then PM him via the Spot.

Thanks,

Donnie
NC Civil War Relics Allen Gaskins
January 11, 2019 08:34AM
Donnie

Spoke with Allen and he said he was interested in sponsoring. He can be contacted via his website NCCIVILWARRELICS.COM or by phone at 252 671 7770. Other than his site he does not navigate around or use the internet much.

Regards,
John Frezza
I might try to run a campaign again if you get in a bind Donnie. (n/t)
December 20, 2018 04:06PM
This message does not contain any text.
Re: Sponsorship...I could use some help... Wave
December 20, 2018 11:15AM
Hey Donnie one issue I have is no one clicks the link they really don't even seem to know its there. I get lots of PMs directly though but the links aren't working maybe mine is just to small. I have not had one sale from the link as I ask people. But I do from Pms that's why I try to
continue support. Reid
Sponsorship is not only about the banner ads...
December 20, 2018 12:19PM
I get this comment from people about clicking on the banners. Sponsorship is not just advertising. If it was then I would just offer to sell ads. The banners serve two purposes, 1. provide an easy way to go to a sponsors website, 2. put the name of the companies that support the forum in front of all the users. When someone sends you a PM it could be partly because they see that you support the forum and want to support you. I suggest to every sponsor to use the forums as a marketing tool. Be active, put your company name and logo in your signature, mention that you sponsor the Spot and remind users to click on your banner to reach your website. The banners show up on almost every page in the Spot and yes, bigger is better.

Donnie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 124
Record Number of Users: 92 on September 29, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 349 on April 09, 2018