Howdy!! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of service Extras
White's Electronics Garrett Metal Detectors
Minelab Metal Detector Sales of SWMO
North Georgia Detectors American Digger
Old Rebellion War Relics & Miniatures Reid's Detector Batteries Fort Bedford Metal Detectors

GPX 4500

GPX 4500
January 13, 2019 08:25AM
Not sure but I think my ground balance button may be on the fritz, any thoughts on vetting this out ?
its easy enough to test the button.
February 25, 2019 06:46PM
unplug the cord from the machine and borrow beg or steal an ohm meter. put the leads to the plug and push the button.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."
Manual ground balance ...
January 16, 2019 10:48PM
........by flipping the front GB switch to tracking and ground balance the machine. If hunting stable soil conditions you can then flip switch into fixed to hold that ground balance and hunt. Leave in tracking if hunting more unstable soils where your gb drifts, its auto track gb. Button is just a quick shortcut button for this procedure.

Reuben D. Beer - 3rd West Va Mounted Infantry as Private1861, M.O 1866 as Sergeant, 6th West Va Cavalry
George Beer - 3rd West Va Cavalry as Private1864, M.O June 1865
Henry Beer - 4th Pa Cavalry M.I. 1861, M,O as Sergeant in June 1865
James Ware - 20th Virginia Cavalry, resident Randolph, Virginia (West Va), unit disbanded in 1865
thumbs up (n/t)
February 25, 2019 06:44PM
This message does not contain any text.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 141
Record Number of Users: 92 on September 29, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 349 on April 09, 2018