Howdy!! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of service Extras
Black Box Stocks Minelab
Garrett Metal Detectors KellyCo Metal Detectors
White's Electronics Metal Detector Sales of SWMO
American Digger KellyCo Metal Detectors North Georgia Detectors
Fort Bedford Metal Detectors Reid's Detector Batteries Old Rebellion War Relics & Miniatures

Hats off to Whites

DIV Frequently Asked Questions

DIV Photo Gallery
DIV Checklist

Diggin' In Virginia XLII
November 12 - 14, 2018
Diggin' In Virginia XLIII
November 15 - 17, 2018

Participant List

Release Form

Participant List

Release Form

Please use the other forums on the Spot for non-DIV related post.
Diggin' in Virginia is in NO WAY affiliated with any other "organized" hunts.
We DO NOT have any contact information for any principals of any other "organized" relic hunts.
PLEASE DO NOT email or call us for information on hunts other than DIV!

Hats off to Whites
April 07, 2012 06:51PM
My TDI went crazy the last 30 minutes of the 2nd hunt and when I got home sure enough I found that my coil had cracked on the left post attachment point near the coil wire. Well I called Whites and even though my TDI was out of warrenty they shipped me a replacement coil no questions /hassels at all. That is what I call standing behind your product. Thanks again Whites Electronics you have a loyal customer in me.
Matt Jennings
and I didn't have to press 1....

Going for the gold, happy with the lead! JimmyD~

Matt you can't beat a company that stands behind it's products, I suggest that
April 07, 2012 10:09PM
all TDI owners check there coils. As you know, mine broke last year and Don Dodson replaced mine along with many others that were broke
in the same place. Look right where the bolt goes through, if it's cracked you will see it.

I found out mine was cracked when the detector went crazy when it was raining. I looked down and noticed the coil was cracked right near the plastic bolt
that goes through to hold the coil.

Glad to see you are back in business Matt, now you will probably go back out and find another plate.

Denny
Thanks for the tip...........
April 08, 2012 09:57AM
Tdi and infinium both went wacky when it rained on 3rd day. I am 2 for 2 both coils have visible cracks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 96
Record Number of Users: 92 on September 29, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 349 on April 09, 2018