Howdy!! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of service Extras
Metal Detector Sales of SWMO Minelab
KellyCo Metal Detectors White's Electronics
Garrett Metal Detectors Black Box Stocks
American Digger KellyCo Metal Detectors North Georgia Detectors
Fort Bedford Metal Detectors Civil War Relics Old Rebellion War Relics & Miniatures Reid's Detector Batteries

Private forum instructions

DIV Frequently Asked Questions

DIV Photo Gallery
DIV Checklist

Diggin' In Virginia XLII
November 12 - 14, 2018
Diggin' In Virginia XLIII
November 15 - 17, 2018

Participant List

Release Form

Participant List

Release Form

Please use the other forums on the Spot for non-DIV related post.
Diggin' in Virginia is in NO WAY affiliated with any other "organized" hunts.
We DO NOT have any contact information for any principals of any other "organized" relic hunts.
PLEASE DO NOT email or call us for information on hunts other than DIV!

Private forum instructions
November 03, 2017 06:58AM
You must request to join the private forum in order to be marked confirmed. Please follow the instructions below.

In order to secure your slot you must make your entry fee payment either with a personal check, money order or paypal. Once your payment and signed release form has been received then you will be marked paid on the participants list.

Private forums have been setup for disseminating information pertaining to XXXIX. Information posted on this forum will be private in nature relating to the hunt and of interest to people that are participants in this hunt. This private forum will be used from now on instead of sending out information via email.

The link below will take you to a section in the CONTROL CENTER that will allow you to make a request to join the group for the private forum.

http://www.mytreasurespot.com/main/control.php?0,panel=groups

After you make the request, a forum moderator will have to approve the request before you can access the private forum. Request will only be approved for those persons that are participants of the hunt. Once your request is approved, you will see the private forum listed on the main forum index below the regular DIV forum.

The regular DIV forum will continue to be the main source of information about all DIV hunts. Only use the private forum to receive information specific to the hunt (i.e. payments, parking, hotel info, etc...) or to ask questions specific to the hunt in which you are participating.

We are looking forward to seeing all of our old friends again and meeting all of you new folks that will be attending DIV!!!
Re: I plan to attend both 42 & 43 in honor of Richard and Kyle Petty. (n/t)
October 22, 2018 11:24AM
This message does not contain any text.

USAR LTC (R), Proud to be GGG grandson of Willis Richard Simmons, Pvt, 38th MS (mounted) Infantry, and GG grandson of (doctor) 1LT George Washington Varnado, Co.A, 1st LA Partisan Cavalry, CSA. My first Simmons ancestor, James Symonds, landed in Norfolk (now Virginia Beach, VA) aboard the Constance in 1615 and settled on 100 acres where two creeks are joined. He served in the Virginia Militia and his name is listed in Pilgrims and Cavaliers, as well as The First Family of Virginia. He was 21 when he arrived in Norfolk, VA, and all of his children were surnamed "Simmons".
Re: Private forum instructions
September 05, 2018 12:14PM
Please excuse my erroneous request to join the participants thread. I mistakenly thought I had been moved up from the alternates group but I haven't been so please disregard the request.
September 05, 2018 05:38PM
Travis, hang in there you are close. Regarding your request, if you are not yet selected then the user control panel drop down shouldn't even allow you to make that request in the first place, I thought. Is that not the case?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2018 05:43PM by htcampbell2.
Re: Directions to DIV XLIII
August 14, 2018 11:19AM
Since there is no pre-hunt meeting for DIV XLIII, John or Rose, can someone post directions to the camp? This will be
my first time there and Michael in my carpool says he may not remember how to get there. All help appreciated!!
August 14, 2018 01:41PM
Post this request in the 43 private forum. Directions will likely be posted there anyway as hunt time nears.
August 14, 2018 10:10PM
Thank you!
August 11, 2018 09:05AM
hello
August 03, 2018 06:10AM
hi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2018 10:21PM by SGTWHITEY.
you need to check this site daily as so many things happen (n/t)
August 03, 2018 12:09PM
August 03, 2018 08:25AM
The participants list shows that did not confirm by 6:00 pm Thursday.
August 03, 2018 08:54AM
hi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2018 10:21PM by SGTWHITEY.
August 03, 2018 08:56AM
h

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2018 10:22PM by SGTWHITEY.
August 03, 2018 06:27PM
zip

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2018 09:07PM by Dumpsite Digger.
February 02, 2018 04:19PM
Frank klebeico can make the hunt and will ride with Tim Baxter
February 02, 2018 09:40PM
Tim - just to make sure you should follow up with an email to Rose to add Frank to your carpool so she can track the carpool change via email per the hunt instructions.
January 24, 2018 04:00PM
Yes, I can make it. Great! Todd Weiss (tweiss)
I just approved you.....glad you can make it. (n/t)
January 24, 2018 04:36PM
Re: I just approved you.....glad you can make it.
July 28, 2018 07:39PM
Thanks Rose I look forward to seeing you folks again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 127
Record Number of Users: 92 on September 29, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 349 on April 09, 2018