Howdy!! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of service Extras
Metal Detector Sales of SWMO Minelab
KellyCo Metal Detectors Black Box Stocks
Garrett Metal Detectors White's Electronics
KellyCo Metal Detectors North Georgia Detectors American Digger
Civil War Relics Fort Bedford Metal Detectors Reid's Detector Batteries

Re: 9 ~ DIV XLII (42) alternates has moved up

DIV Frequently Asked Questions

DIV Photo Gallery
DIV Checklist

Diggin' In Virginia XLII
November 12 - 14, 2018
Diggin' In Virginia XLIII
November 15 - 17, 2018

Participant List

Release Form

Participant List

Release Form

Please use the other forums on the Spot for non-DIV related post.
Diggin' in Virginia is in NO WAY affiliated with any other "organized" hunts.
We DO NOT have any contact information for any principals of any other "organized" relic hunts.
PLEASE DO NOT email or call us for information on hunts other than DIV!

9 ~ DIV XLII (42) alternates has moved up
September 02, 2018 06:57AM
Congratulations to the following folks, you've been moved up to the participants list.

Chris Hoffert
Todd Stanley
Jim Bonito
Jamie Wright
Jennifer Schenck
Richard DeMai
Alex Lambert
Brad Traverse
Raymond Cross

You must request to join the private forum in order to be marked confirmed. Please follow the instructions below. Deadline for your confirmations will be Tuesday September 4th at 6:00 p.m. EST

Entry fee and carpool deadline is Monday September 10th.

Private forums have been setup for disseminating information pertaining to XLII. Information posted on this forum will be private in nature relating to the hunt and of interest to people that are participants in this hunt. This private forum will be used instead of sending out information via email.

The link below will take you to a section in the CONTROL CENTER that will allow you to make a request to join the group for the private forum.

http://www.mytreasurespot.com/main/control.php?0,panel=groups

After you make the request, a forum moderator will have to approve the request before you can access the private forum. Request will only be approved for those persons that are participants of the hunt. Once your request is approved, you will see the private forum listed on the main forum index below the regular DIV forum.

The regular DIV forum will continue to be the main source of information about all DIV hunts. Only use the private forum to receive information specific to the hunt (i.e. payments, parking, hotel info, etc...)
September 03, 2018 12:29PM
Rose,
Please mark Richard Demai as confirmed. I will send the check and release form out tomorrow. I am working on a carpool possibility and will let you know if it does not work out and if I will need assistance.

Thanks,
Richard
September 05, 2018 09:40AM
Rose,
I have joined a carpool and I mailed my check and release form yesterday.
Thanks,
Richard
September 02, 2018 04:36PM
Yay! Thank you smiling smiley
September 02, 2018 08:28AM
Im confirming for Raymond Cross check will be I'm mail tuesday
September 02, 2018 07:37AM
Awesome, thanks! Request for the private forum sent. Car pool set up, room booked at BW, and release and payment will be on its way as soon as the mail goes out on Tuesday.
September 02, 2018 07:33AM
Holy moly Mobs ... I made It yahoooooooo ..yahooooie Thank you Lord ... can't believe it Yep very very happy to be going to DIV 42
Thank you So much Rose and John Kendrick my check & release form will get in the mail today .or I guess Tuesday with the Holiday being Monday .. Again I really appreciate it Rose , John and the Committee
Diggin in Virginia yes sir !!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2018 07:24AM by Dumpsite Digger.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 95
Record Number of Users: 92 on September 29, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 349 on April 09, 2018