Howdy!! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of service Extras
KellyCo Metal Detectors Metal Detector Sales of SWMO
Minelab White's Electronics
Black Box Stocks Garrett Metal Detectors
North Georgia Detectors American Digger KellyCo Metal Detectors
Old Rebellion War Relics & Miniatures Fort Bedford Metal Detectors Civil War Relics Reid's Detector Batteries

DIV 42 alternates question?

DIV Frequently Asked Questions

DIV Photo Gallery
DIV Checklist

Diggin' In Virginia XLII
November 12 - 14, 2018
Diggin' In Virginia XLIII
November 15 - 17, 2018

Participant List

Release Form

Participant List

Release Form

Please use the other forums on the Spot for non-DIV related post.
Diggin' in Virginia is in NO WAY affiliated with any other "organized" hunts.
We DO NOT have any contact information for any principals of any other "organized" relic hunts.
PLEASE DO NOT email or call us for information on hunts other than DIV!

DIV 42 alternates question?
September 05, 2018 07:04PM
Hello all. I just have a question about getting into DIV. I am number 67 on the alternates. I've been checking the forum every single day in hopes to get in. It is a dream of mine to get to attend a hunt like this. How is there people going that are below me on the alternates list? Im so veru confused on this. Can someone explain to me what I am doing wrong. Thank you
Re: DIV 42 alternates question?
September 06, 2018 02:42PM
Ok i replied to that post. I have no idea how I didn't see it when it was posted. I have been checking daily. I guess because I kept looking for the headline saying alternates moved up. I really hope there is a chance I can get in.
Read Rose's original post about alternates 42 & 43 Please Read
September 06, 2018 07:55AM
Read that post and follow the instructions. People got moved up that were below you because they replied to that post. If you want to go please reply to that post and you too can be moved up. FYI..... you need to check this site daily so you don't miss out on anything. You never know when something very important will be posted and if you are not following you will miss out on hunts, updates, important info...etc.
Re: DIV 42 alternates question?
September 05, 2018 08:20PM
Did you read Rose's August 30th post that said please read if you are on the alternate lists for 42 or 43? She asked for all interested alternates to respond if they were still available to attend.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 79
Record Number of Users: 92 on September 29, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 349 on April 09, 2018