Howdy!! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of service Extras

hot smileyThis IS NOT the signup announcement!hot smiley

DIV Frequently Asked Questions

DIV Photo Gallery
DIV Checklist

Diggin' In Virginia XLIV
March 25 - 27, 2019
Diggin' In Virginia XLV
March 28 - 30, 2019

Participant List

Release Form

Participant List

Release Form

Please use the other forums on the Spot for non-DIV related post.
Diggin' in Virginia is in NO WAY affiliated with any other "organized" hunts.
We DO NOT have any contact information for any principals of any other "organized" relic hunts.
PLEASE DO NOT email or call us for information on hunts other than DIV!

hot smileyThis IS NOT the signup announcement!hot smiley
December 10, 2018 05:46AM
This IS NOT the signup announcement! Rose will be doing that after she compiles her "blacklist" of folks who neglected to send in their finds lists. Having passed on that bad news....I told most everyone that we were working on a couple "new" sites. We did two site surveys on one which I'm sorry to say didn't measure up to our standards for a paid hunt. The other is still a remote possibility but not for the Spring. I also told most folks that I was committed to the landowners of Fair Oaks and Brandy Rock for a return to both spots. Fair Oaks has a ton of potential and the high grass and off limits crop fields hindered us on the first trip there. Happy to say the fields look great and the cows are still working diligently to remove every last blade of tall grass. We will be going back there to fulfill my commitment. I don't need to explain anything about BR except to say the fields will be in excellent hunting condition. I have many many past participants asking when we are going back so we are. BR still holds many secrets and will be going into CWPT easement in the very near future. There you have it....Rose will be announcing sign-ups and dates soon

"The major difference between the most and least successful person is the latter's lack of awareness. Successful people are critical of their own performance. Unsuccessful people are critical of the performance of others."

Will Rogers once said "There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves."
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Online Users

Guests: 108
Record Number of Guests: 349 on April 09, 2018