Howdy!! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of service Extras

Re: The clock is ticking down zap

DIV Frequently Asked Questions

DIV Photo Gallery
DIV Checklist

Diggin' In Virginia XLIV
March 25 - 27, 2019
Diggin' In Virginia XLV
March 28 - 30, 2019

Participant List

Release Form

Participant List

Release Form

Please use the other forums on the Spot for non-DIV related post.
Diggin' in Virginia is in NO WAY affiliated with any other "organized" hunts.
We DO NOT have any contact information for any principals of any other "organized" relic hunts.
PLEASE DO NOT email or call us for information on hunts other than DIV!

The clock is ticking down zap
December 31, 2018 12:19PM
and I don't mean for the ball to drop tonight in Times Square.

For 44 there are 12 that haven't confirmed and for 45 we're down to 9.

Wednesday evening I will move up the alternates that responded that YES they can come and are ready to confirm. I will move them in the order they are listed.
Re: The clock is ticking down zap (n/t)
January 12, 2019 06:21AM
This message does not contain any text.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2019 06:22AM by htcampbell2.
January 11, 2019 09:27PM
I've tried to add YES to my name numerous times but must be messing something up. Prob too late now. Oh well
January 12, 2019 06:23AM
Skeeter,

First of all it is not too late.

Only Rose has the ability to modify the posted lists. Those are "read only" pdf files that can only be viewed by others. The way to get a "Yes" by your name is to post that you can attend DIV 44 if selected in this thread as Rose instructed: https://www.mytreasurespot.com/main/read.php?5,713445.

You just need to follow her instructions and you greatly increase your chances of getting selected off the alternates list. Good luck.
DIV XLIV & DIV XLV
January 02, 2019 02:18PM
Rose and John - Les and I will not be able to attend DIV XLIV due to a family commitment.

We are both able to attend DIV XLV.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mike and Les Sorensen
Re: DIV XLIV & DIV XLV
January 13, 2019 09:54AM
First time on the site for my husband and I. I did join the forum but now not sure how I pay. trying to find the correct forum post to do so, any help would be appreciated. thanks, Melanie Pensy
Re: DIV XLIV & DIV XLV
January 13, 2019 11:01AM
Melanie,

OK. Here is what you do. Follow the instructions in this post to request access to the Private Forum for DIV XLIV: https://www.mytreasurespot.com/main/read.php?5,697402. There is a link in that post that will take you to the control panel where you can request to join the Private Forum. In the Private forum are the instructions on where to send payment. Also at the top of the DIV forum page underneath each Attendee List link is a link to the file for the release form. You need to fill out the release form for each attendee and send it in with payment.

Also, you need to fix your forum Profile to display both your real name and your email address (which is presently hidden). This enables Rose to be able to contact you if necessary about hunt information specific to you. Instructions on how to do that are contained in this post:

https://www.mytreasurespot.com/main/read.php?5,692586

Hope this helps. PM me if you need more info/help.

Good luck.
Re: The clock is ticking down zap (n/t)
January 02, 2019 02:14PM
This message does not contain any text.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 59
Record Number of Users: 92 on September 29, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 349 on April 09, 2018