Howdy!! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of service Extras

Walk for Life - for those that want to sponsor the walk

DIV Frequently Asked Questions

DIV Photo Gallery
DIV Checklist

Diggin' In Virginia XLIV
March 25 - 27, 2019
Diggin' In Virginia XLV
March 28 - 30, 2019

Participant List

Release Form

Participant List

Release Form

Please use the other forums on the Spot for non-DIV related post.
Diggin' in Virginia is in NO WAY affiliated with any other "organized" hunts.
We DO NOT have any contact information for any principals of any other "organized" relic hunts.
PLEASE DO NOT email or call us for information on hunts other than DIV!

Walk for Life - for those that want to sponsor the walk
March 15, 2019 07:23AM
This years Walk for Life has been moved up to Saturday April 6, right on the heels of DIV. In the past you've had the option of mailing your checks to me but since time is of the essence I'm doing it on line.

I know everyone is busy and likely face multiple fundraising opportunities every day. Please know that I wouldn't be asking you if I didn't believe this to be an endeavor worthy of your time and money. This is a cause near and dear to me. Please support my efforts to raise money for a great cause by donating to my Fundraiser at https://virginiapregnancy.salsalabs.org/culpeperwfl2019/p/rosekendrick.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Walk for Life - for those that want to sponsor the walk
April 04, 2019 11:21PM
Rose finding DIV was a blessing beyond digging relics. God bless that you stand for the life. In a world that is deceived that life has no value it gives me great joy to know you and your family stand for the value of life. The Yoders.
You don't take PayPal. Is it okay if I bring you a check Wednesday? (n/t)
April 02, 2019 04:04PM
This message does not contain any text.
All donations need to be made by Friday 4/5. Thank you for your support.
April 01, 2019 07:50AM
I've almost reached my goal. happy
Re: Walk for Life
March 17, 2019 07:52AM
I’m in $50 well spent.
Re: Walk for Life
March 16, 2019 08:09PM
Hi Rose...You guys can really use the help down there especially with your Governor. He is as bad as mine and I never thought that would be possible. I remember when these politicians used to kiss babies for votes. Now they murder them !

Good Luck,

Bill Butski
Its infuriating
March 17, 2019 05:46AM
of what he has done.....he will have to answer for his actions one day and I don't think it will be pretty. angry

That's why the Walk For Life is such a good cause and one of my favorite charities.

Thank you for donating......every dollar counts.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 128
Record Number of Users: 92 on September 29, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 349 on April 09, 2018