Howdy!! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of service Extras

Re: You’re right John but

DIV Frequently Asked Questions

DIV Photo Gallery
DIV Checklist

Diggin' In Virginia XLVI
November 4th - 6th, 2019
Diggin' In Virginia XLVII
November 7th - 9th

Participant List

Release Form

Participant List

Release Form

Please use the other forums on the Spot for non-DIV related post.
Diggin' in Virginia is in NO WAY affiliated with any other "organized" hunts.
We DO NOT have any contact information for any principals of any other "organized" relic hunts.
PLEASE DO NOT email or call us for information on hunts other than DIV!

Where’s all the finds ??any
March 26, 2019 09:56AM
Anybody digging anything at DIV ?? some pictures
I see several posts on the facebook page (n/t)
March 26, 2019 10:13AM
This message does not contain any text.
Treasure Spot hosts the DIV sign ups and is the place where all the hunt information is provided. I believe it's been that way since the beginning of DIV. It would be nice if we supported it by making this the main place to post the finds and tell the tales.
Unfortunately....
March 27, 2019 05:44AM
With the level of technology today it is so easy to post pictures on the spot with smart phones instantly to Face Book. Believe me FB policies upset me as well but posting pictures to the forum takes some time and everyone likes the easy way. There are lots of nice finds including shells, plates, Confederate buttons and other nice relics. When folks get home the finds will start showing up on here.

"The major difference between the most and least successful person is the latter's lack of awareness. Successful people are critical of their own performance. Unsuccessful people are critical of the performance of others."

Will Rogers once said "There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves."
You’re right John but
March 27, 2019 07:10AM
I wish more folks would try. It has also become easier to post photos on the spot. This took me less than a minute.

Re: You’re right John but
March 27, 2019 07:03PM
Donnie, is it your facebook page , I miss the pics too, it's easy to post here, I agree, I just lose my password all the time

go out and dig something
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 144
Record Number of Users: 92 on September 29, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 359 on August 22, 2019