Howdy!! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of service Extras

DIV 45 finds and more.

DIV Frequently Asked Questions

DIV Photo Gallery
DIV Checklist

Diggin' In Virginia XLIV
March 25 - 27, 2019
Diggin' In Virginia XLV
March 28 - 30, 2019

Participant List

Release Form

Participant List

Release Form

Please use the other forums on the Spot for non-DIV related post.
Diggin' in Virginia is in NO WAY affiliated with any other "organized" hunts.
We DO NOT have any contact information for any principals of any other "organized" relic hunts.
PLEASE DO NOT email or call us for information on hunts other than DIV!

DIV 45 finds and more.
April 02, 2019 08:15AM
First two days we struggled a bit trying to find that one spot. Up to that point I had only found a few bullets and part of a spur. Things changed on the last day. For some reason the last day of DIV's seem to be our best. We started out that day at a new spot in the woods. My buddy Sham got things rolling finding 12 bullets in one hole. Then EJ finds 3 ringtail bullets. I think we came upon a camp as we found a curry comb, straight razor, pottery and more. I walked to a clearing and got a good signal on the GPX and found a soldiers ring. We all were cut up by the briars. It was hard hunting as it was pretty thick in there. After lunch we hunted a field we haven't hunted before and I got about 30 bullets in about 3 hours. After all that digging I was pretty wore out and tired and we all called it a day. Normally we hunt to dark on last day but I just couldn't dig another hole. While waiting to be picked up I met Kami Pike and her husband from Michigan on their first DIV. Along with Denny (Ringfinder) we had a good visit with them. That is what DIV is all about. Seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Finding relics is just icing on the cake. Thank you John and Rose. See y'all in the fall.

Randy (treasurehound)

Nice finds Randy! (n/t)
April 03, 2019 10:40PM
This message does not contain any text.
Re: DIV 45 finds and more.
April 03, 2019 10:15PM
Re: DIV 45 finds and more.
April 02, 2019 07:25PM
Nice meeting you Randy it all was alot of fun congrats on your finds
Nice digs. (n/t)
April 02, 2019 09:14AM

Eric Champigny
great finds Raaaannndddyyyy! (n/t)
April 02, 2019 09:00AM
Thanks John. I heard you found a good piece on last day as well. (n/t)
April 05, 2019 10:51AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 135
Record Number of Users: 92 on September 29, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 349 on April 09, 2018