Howdy!! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of service Extras

Re: As stated previously by another member: "It must feel like a slap in the face to the forum sponsors and forum owner."

DIV Frequently Asked Questions

DIV Photo Gallery
DIV Checklist

Diggin' In Virginia XLIV
March 25 - 27, 2019
Diggin' In Virginia XLV
March 28 - 30, 2019

Participant List

Release Form

Participant List

Release Form

Please use the other forums on the Spot for non-DIV related post.
Diggin' in Virginia is in NO WAY affiliated with any other "organized" hunts.
We DO NOT have any contact information for any principals of any other "organized" relic hunts.
PLEASE DO NOT email or call us for information on hunts other than DIV!

Did anybody find anything at Fair Oaks? shrug shrug shrug
April 03, 2019 08:50AM
I have only seen a couple of things posted .. I KNOW there must be more than that!

~~ "There comes a time in every rightly constructed boy's life when he has a raging desire to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure." Mark Twain ~~
Re: Did anybody find anything at Fair Oaks? shrug shrug shrug
April 04, 2019 02:08PM
This was my first DIV and I feel like I did pretty well. I'll definitely be coming to another hunt!

Fantastic Hunt Congrats Cody (n/t)
April 04, 2019 08:08PM
This message does not contain any text.
That's a great looking display, Cody! The spur is a coveted find! Well done, Sir! (n/t)
April 04, 2019 05:26PM

~~ "There comes a time in every rightly constructed boy's life when he has a raging desire to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure." Mark Twain ~~
April 04, 2019 02:11PM
Few more....

Eric Champigny
April 03, 2019 09:42PM
I scratched out a little Rob. Beautiful weather and great comradery as usual. Sure would be nice to see you back out there one day.

Congrats Mike very Nice ! (n/t)
April 04, 2019 08:10PM
April 04, 2019 06:03AM
dig14me
I scratched out a little Rob. Beautiful weather and great comradery as usual. Sure would be nice to see you back out there one day.

WOW!! BEAUTIFUL! You did great Mike! Thanks for sharing your finds!
Maybe..one day .. I'll get back out! I sure was tempted by Fair Oaks, but it wasn't in the cards this time!

I can't get pics to post on here either. (n/t)
April 03, 2019 07:30PM

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

I found a nice Georgia coat button.......
April 03, 2019 10:43AM
....I put the picture up on the DIV Facebook site, its just easier for me to post the pictures up there.
Re: I found a nice Georgia coat button.......
April 03, 2019 10:12PM
You can post to T-Spot right from your phone as soon as you save the picture on your phone...Open Safari go to the spot and post like you normally would from your computer ,Its fast and easy to do
so it is able to be attached to your post ... I need to set up T Spot on my iPhone yes thanks for that tip ... unfortunately I don't have any CW relics were I live .. disappointed
Excellent tip! Thank you! (n/t)
April 04, 2019 11:42AM
Good stuff was dug, but most only seem to want to post on Facebook. (n/t)
April 03, 2019 09:21AM

Eric Champigny

I do most of my posting on the spot .. I do have image converter to downsize the pict. ..... I will still always post on "the Spot" ... Yes it is more difficult to put picture here Streak informed me how to do it ... Here is the items I found in One day at Fair Oaks the 2 pistol bullets and a rifle round .plus the musket ball .. only hunted the last day ... the rest of the bullets in the riker case are from Brandy Rock also a pin ,a flat button and a wheat cent ...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2019 07:21AM by Dumpsite Digger.

Very nice, Jim! That little pin is beautiful. Thanks for posting! (n/t)
April 03, 2019 08:48PM

Re: Very nice, Jim! That little pin is beautiful. Thanks for posting!
April 04, 2019 06:29AM
Hi Rob Thanks Buddy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 122
Record Number of Users: 92 on September 29, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 349 on April 09, 2018