Howdy!! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of service Extras

Re: A few Keepers from DIV 45 ...

DIV Frequently Asked Questions

DIV Photo Gallery
DIV Checklist

Diggin' In Virginia XLVI
November 4th - 6th, 2019
Diggin' In Virginia XLVII
November 7th - 9th

Participant List

Release Form

Participant List

Release Form

Please use the other forums on the Spot for non-DIV related post.
Diggin' in Virginia is in NO WAY affiliated with any other "organized" hunts.
We DO NOT have any contact information for any principals of any other "organized" relic hunts.
PLEASE DO NOT email or call us for information on hunts other than DIV!

A few KEEPERS from DIV 45 ...
April 06, 2019 09:50PM
Had a great time seeing everyone again. The weather was sure nice. Enjoyed the scenery and fellowship. Thanks to Sham Bonner for being our chauffeur ! I was lucky enough to make a few ok finds on the last day which made the drive back to Baton Rouge not so bad... Thanks to Rose and John for putting it all together. Thanks for looking. EJ aka CajunCoinHunter

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2019 11:03AM by CajunCoinHunter.

Re: A few KEEPERS from DIV 45 ...
April 22, 2019 03:05PM
Hi,
I found the missing piece of your spur in the large cornfield at the edge of the property. Maybe they all broke off at that point.
Perry
Re: A few KEEPERS from DIV 45 ...
April 24, 2019 10:06PM
Perry -

Possible for sure. It wasn't that far away. LOL.

EJ
Nice Finds!!! (n/t)
April 19, 2019 01:15PM
This message does not contain any text.
April 07, 2019 05:09PM
EJ... So great to hunt with you again.
April 07, 2019 10:09AM
Congrats on some great recoveries. That wooded site was a good spot. I am still cut up from the briars. That was where I found the ring. Sham did a great job being chauffeur. Can't wait for us all to get together again.
April 07, 2019 05:55AM
Hi EJ ... nice recoveries ... love the ringtails and not sure what other two are also does that Indian date read 1877 ... looked like it .. she may be a little crusty but nice one if its a 77 ... pretty sure we met .. if Sham was your chauffeur ... went to the Chinese buffet Wed eve .. was with Terry Ferris anyway Congrats
April 07, 2019 09:50AM
One is a small pistol bullet, the other is a Gardner. They are sitting on the large piece of a shoulder scale...... 1873 was the date on the IHP. Thanks for looking. Yes and it was good meeting you at the Chinese buffet. EJ
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 123
Record Number of Users: 92 on September 29, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 359 on August 22, 2019