Howdy!! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of service Extras

Safe travels, John! I am sure you will bring back a couple of good stories (n/t)

DIV Frequently Asked Questions

DIV Photo Gallery
DIV Checklist

Diggin' In Virginia XLVI
November 4th - 6th, 2019
Diggin' In Virginia XLVII
November 7th - 9th

Participant List

Release Form

Participant List

Release Form

Please use the other forums on the Spot for non-DIV related post.
Diggin' in Virginia is in NO WAY affiliated with any other "organized" hunts.
We DO NOT have any contact information for any principals of any other "organized" relic hunts.
PLEASE DO NOT email or call us for information on hunts other than DIV!

Bucket List - Sturgis
May 21, 2019 01:19PM
Planning to scratch one off my bucket list this coming August. Figured there might be a couple of my DIV pals wanting to do the same. Leaving Bluefield, WV Saturday morning 8/3/2019 and returning Saturday night 8/10/19. Four nights at the Hampton Inn in Rapid City SD (a short distance from Sturgis). Not sure yet on the other nights. I'm taking my trailer and have room for two more bikes and riders. I'm happy to make revisions to my plans, route of travel, etc. to accommodate anyone wanting to join me. You will be responsible for your owns meals, entertainment, and accommodations but the ride there and back is on me. It will be too hot to relic hunt in August so come along. PM me or call me at 205-540-4754 if you'd like to discuss.
John

Safe travels, John! I am sure you will bring back a couple of good stories (n/t)
May 23, 2019 06:57PM
This message does not contain any text.
Have lots of fun John and be safe!
May 21, 2019 09:28PM
I am planning to go to the national MVPA convention that week.
You will love it there alot to see (n/t)
May 21, 2019 06:10PM
This message does not contain any text.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 91
Record Number of Users: 92 on September 29, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 2955 on October 07, 2019