Howdy!! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of service Extras

Alternates for 46 & 47 please read

DIV Frequently Asked Questions

DIV Photo Gallery
DIV Checklist

Diggin' In Virginia XLVI
November 4th - 6th, 2019
Diggin' In Virginia XLVII
November 7th - 9th

Participant List

Release Form

Participant List

Release Form

Please use the other forums on the Spot for non-DIV related post.
Diggin' in Virginia is in NO WAY affiliated with any other "organized" hunts.
We DO NOT have any contact information for any principals of any other "organized" relic hunts.
PLEASE DO NOT email or call us for information on hunts other than DIV!

Alternates for 46 & 47 please read
July 15, 2019 11:05AM
If your name is on the alternate list please do not request to join the private forum until you have been moved to the participants list. As cancellations come in I will move up alternates in the order listed. You will then have 48 hours to request to join the private forum and be marked confirmed. If you fail to do that then your name will be removed and another alternate will be moved up. If you still want to attend the hunt then your name will go to the bottom of the alternates list.

Check the forum at least daily as life situations change and people have to cancel for various reasons.

These two hunts were extremely hard to make the selections for with the limited number of slots available. I know quite a few of our regulars didn't make the participants list and are on the alternate list but we did the best we could. Originally John said 150 for both....I was able to stay within that number for Coles Hill but not Spillmans so he agreed to add a few more slots to accommodate a few more. Thants for your understanding.

Deadline for confirmations is Monday July 29th and deadline for entry fee payments is Friday September 13th. Alternates are moved into slots that become vacant after these two deadlines......watch the forum closely during these time periods.
Re: Alternates for 46 & 47 please read
August 13, 2019 09:53PM
Yes
Yes (n/t)
August 16, 2019 10:36PM
This message does not contain any text.
Re: Yes
August 17, 2019 12:19PM
Also, you need to unhide your email address in your profile per Rose's instrctions here:

https://www.mytreasurespot.com/main/read.php?5,692586
Re: Yes
August 17, 2019 12:16PM
You need to post your "yes" under the appropriate forum post for whichever hunt(s) that you are on the alternates list, not here.

For DIV 46 - Coles Hill post here: https://www.mytreasurespot.com/main/read.php?5,718976

For DIV 47 - Spillman post here: https://www.mytreasurespot.com/main/read.php?5,718977

Good luck.
July 17, 2019 11:37AM
I cannot find the private forum to request to join. I keep looking but just cannot find it?
July 17, 2019 12:10PM
Click control center up top the join and view groups on the left hand side ... should take ya where you need to be
And, and, Spillman's too!!!! Just so delighted I'm even posting in the wrong place

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2019 11:52PM by magjean2004@yahoo.com.
July 15, 2019 06:30PM
I am sorry. I requested group before I saw this message. You can remove me from the group request.
July 15, 2019 07:27PM
For you Chris, and anyone else new to the confirmation process who might be confused, requesting private group access doesn't involve sending an email.

Clicking on the link in Rose's post here:
https://www.mytreasurespot.com/main/read.php?5,718625
will take you to the control panel where you can request access to the applicable hunt's private forum. Don't request access if you are not yet on the attendee list even if you see the drop down group choices. Things will move fast here on out, so check back here frequently to see if Rose has moved you up and follow all her instructions to the letter so you don't get bumped back off the list.

It may seem a tad harsh, but the fact is that a lot of folks are vying for these few coveted invites, so those who can't or won't follow instructions and meet the various deadlines will be left behind, unfortunately. There is always going to be someone on the alternate list anxiously waiting and ready to take your place.

Good luck to all the alternates, hope you all get your chance to move up. Be patient, optimistic, and most of all attentive so you don't miss your chance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2019 07:31PM by htcampbell2.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 120
Record Number of Users: 92 on September 29, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 349 on April 09, 2018