Howdy!! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of service Extras
Minelab Garrett Metal Detectors
Black Box Stocks Metal Detector Sales of SWMO
White's Electronics KellyCo Metal Detectors
American Digger North Georgia Detectors KellyCo Metal Detectors
Fort Bedford Metal Detectors Reid's Detector Batteries Old Rebellion War Relics & Miniatures Civil War Relics

Teknetics Omega with two coils f/s

Even though My Treasure Spot is a nice friendly forum, please be careful when buying and selling items. Make sure that both parties fully understand the terms of the transaction. If possible, confirm the seller's physical address and phone number before sending any payment. Ask for references on a buyer or seller from other members of the forums.

As a service to your fellow buyers and sellers, please take the time to post a reply to the original post pertaining to the transaction. In this reply, please give a short description of your satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the transaction including the seller or buyer's name. This will allow users to search for feedback for future transactions.

Under no circumstances will the website owners, hosts, advertisers, administrator and/or moderators be liable for any loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, losses suffered by third parties, or any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this site regardless of the form of action.

This forum is for My Treasure Spot members to sell items that are for their personal use and for Sponsors to promote their business endeavors. If you are not a Sponsor and would like to use My Treasure Spot to sell items related to a business endeavor, contact me at donnie@smithutopia.com for info on becoming a sponsor.
Teknetics Omega with two coils f/s
April 21, 2012 11:45AM
This is a like new Teknetics Omega 8000. It is in perfect working order....very VERY nice target ID machine. I like this one better than the F75 or T2...way more stable. Just having to sell some things off and this is on my list I made.

It has the 11" DD coil....almost brand new. And I have a new Detech Ultimate 13" DD coil. The Ultimate is the BOMB of a coil for this machine. Air tests a minie ball in disc mode at a conservative 16 inches...and gets it down to 12 inches in ground. Very nice get up.

Machine with both coils and original box....no manual (you can download them for free). Asking $500 shipped to your door with tracking number.

PayPal or postal money order. Either is fine with me.
Omega sold...thanks TreasureSpot for the forum (n/t)
April 23, 2012 07:39AM
This message does not contain any text.
Pics of Omega
April 22, 2012 04:49PM
Will sell the Omega and 11" coil for $325....and the Ultimate 13" for $180....it will fit all the Greek series Teknetics machines and the G2. This being if one person don't want the machine with both coils.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2012 04:51PM by Daniel Tn.
Detech coil spoken for...thanks csbutton...detector still for sale (n/t)
April 22, 2012 06:25PM
I'll take the Detech Coil...PM sent (n/t)
April 22, 2012 06:18PM
Re: Teknetics Omega with two coils f/s
April 21, 2012 11:17PM
want to trade that detech for something?...........................................have a blisstool coming..don't ask me why...just hooked I guess!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2012 11:18PM by mascard1.
Me too :-)
April 22, 2012 04:07AM
Mine is supposed to be in around the end of the month. Looking forward to it!

No trades this go...just looking to sell.
PM sent (n/t)
April 21, 2012 08:19PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 106
Record Number of Users: 92 on September 29, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 349 on April 09, 2018