Howdy!! Log In Register A New Profile Link Exchange Image Resize Terms of service Extras

Used GPX 5000 - $4100, Demo GPX 4800 - $3600

Even though My Treasure Spot is a nice friendly forum, please be careful when buying and selling items. Make sure that both parties fully understand the terms of the transaction. If possible, confirm the seller's physical address and phone number before sending any payment. Ask for references on a buyer or seller from other members of the forums.

As a service to your fellow buyers and sellers, please take the time to post a reply to the original post pertaining to the transaction. In this reply, please give a short description of your satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the transaction including the seller or buyer's name. This will allow users to search for feedback for future transactions.

Under no circumstances will the website owners, hosts, advertisers, administrator and/or moderators be liable for any loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, losses suffered by third parties, or any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this site regardless of the form of action.

This forum is for My Treasure Spot members to sell items that are for their personal use and for Sponsors to promote their business endeavors. If you are not a Sponsor and would like to use My Treasure Spot to sell items related to a business endeavor, contact me at donnie@smithutopia.com for info on becoming a sponsor.
Used GPX 5000 - $4100, Demo GPX 4800 - $3600
September 17, 2013 09:22PM
Hi all-

My username has changed a bit, as I've recently purchased Fort Bedford Metal Detectors. Our goal is to provide quality products at good prices to all of the members of the #1 relic hunting website on the net - mytreasurespot!

I have available a few machines that some of you all might be interested in...

1.) - a 1 year old GPX 5000, with two years of warranty remaining, s/n B8042972. This machine had a minor problem repaired by Minelab last spring. It was used at the Spillman Farm but it was wiping out both of my factory battery packs in a matter of three to four hours. Turns out the connection where the cord enters the control housing was loose... Minelab fixed that and sent me a brand new battery. In the meantime, after the repair I was able to hunt with my second older battery for 9 hours... so the battery was not the problem. smiling smiley In any event, this one comes with the one new battery (I'm keeping the older battery #2) and everything one would get with a new machine. Some of the accessories have never been used, including the mono coil, the harness and bungee, and the headphones. You all have seen the cost of a new one... save BIG $$$ with this one. Get it now and get in tune with it before DIV! $4100 shipped in the 48 states, including insurance and paypal fees if you want to do it that way. If you want to pay with a credit card, you can do that at my website at www.fortbedfordmetaldetectors.com There is an option when paying for 6 months 0% financing via Paypal on there if you want to spread out the payments. Also there are pictures over on my website - go to the link for used and demo machines.

2.) - a one year old GPX 4800, s/n B8040460. This demo machine never was pulled out of the box, with the exception of the battery for maintenance purposes. Its a new machine, folks! $3600, shipped, insured and including paypal fees if you want to pay that way. Again, more information on my website but the pictures are stock photos - because its a new machine. If you want to see pictures of it I will take some and send it to you.

Also - since many of you are in the Culpeper area, I thought I'd mention this.... I do get to that area on a somewhat regular basis in the fall (can you guess why? metal detecting smiley ) and could possibly deliver these or any new machine in person, depending on our schedules. smiling smiley

Also in regards to our website, we still have some things to add to it... if you don't see something you are looking for, send me an email or call... perhaps we can get it for you!

Thanks for looking!

Keith Leppert - formerly "Mach 1 Pilot"
Fort Bedford Metal Detectors
www.fortbedfordmetaldetectors.com
sales@fortbedfordmetaldetectors.com
814-215-1732

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2013 09:25PM by Fort Bedford (Mach 1 Pilot).
I also vouch for Keith. great guy and great place to score a good deal (n/t)
September 20, 2013 07:45AM
This message does not contain any text.

Battle Flag of the 51st Va Infantry

Born and raised CSA!
Great, Great, Great, Great Grandfather John Taliaferro Stevens.
Enlisted May 1st, 1862 with Co.B/E 51st VA Infantry.
Taken Prisoner at princeton WV May 16th 1862, found shot in the back "like a bushwacker" May 17th 1862.
Great, Great, Great, Great Uncle John James Loving Stevens.
Enlisted Feb. 10th 1863 with Co. B, 8th Va Calvary.
Thank you, James!
September 21, 2013 02:48PM
I'll give everyone the best deal I can on any machine, new or used!
Re: Used GPX 5000 - $4100, Demo GPX 4800 - $3600
September 18, 2013 09:02PM
Those are some great machines and prices. At the last couple of DIV's I watched Keith sniff out some really deep relics with that 5000. And I'd highly recommend doing business with him! Good guy.
Thanks for the kind words Tom!
September 19, 2013 08:49PM
If anyone wants to work a deal on these two machines, give me a call. smiling smiley

sales@fortbedfordmetaldetectors.com
814-215-1732
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 150
Record Number of Guests: 349 on April 09, 2018